Genius Egg Trick (+ my video)

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fancy a genius egg trick that will change your life forever? Well, you know how messy separating egg yolks from egg whites can get. Stuff are flying, juggling doesn’t work sometimes and bits are falling, right? Simple solution – a small plastic bottle, promise!

Here is how to: simply crack the egg in a bowl, then squeeze gently the bottle and while releasing the grip, the egg yolk magically scoops itself into the bottle. Next, move the bottle with the egg yolk to an empty bowl and release the egg yolk. Ta dah!

The video above is of me demonstrating the trick. It really works and now I have a dozen separated eggs in my fridge waiting for baking - giggle. It’s so much fun that I can not stop :)

Will you try it? xo

P.S: And a few other tricks you might like: on pomegranate, on garlic, on avocado, on coffee and on poached eggs.

(The egg trick! video by Diana Mieczan for exPress-o on Vimeo. Music by Slumgum - Big Fun (New Ruckus). Top photo by David Cosand with design by exPress-o. Trick via Jifenzhong)

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, why didn't I think of that last night? It has to be the best trick I've seen in a while. Love, Amy

ps: where is your orange/white top from, please?

Tish said...

That is bloody brilliant!!! Love it! lol.

I'm such a geek. That shouldn't have tickled me as much as it did lol...

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Amy? Oh, the tee is from last year and I got it in h&m.

Diana Mieczan said...

Tish, I am a total geek too and I had so much fun doing it:) Btw: your comment made me laugh out loud!

Lena P Cox said...

to cool
makes me want to try, too
I must stress the importance though, of using with a clean bottle...yuckie :p tee hee
I adore the way she does it all slow...and the bottle quickly removes.
the speed and simplicity is what makes us want to play

Coco Draws said...

Love this post :)

Lena P Cox said...

oops I didn't know the cuteness in the video was My sweet lady Diana...I do apologize for the not knowing.
YOU, my dear, are precious and definitely awesome!

Heba said...

omg! this is brilliant

Elsa de Diego said...

Excellent!!!! Darling, if you have a minute, please check my latest post. I think everybody should know about this! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Lena, you are such a sweetheart:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I will for sure, Elsa!

Lena P Cox said...

thanks but I'm slow, lol

Patricia Villamil said...

Wow Diana! This is the coolest post ever! I never thought... Anyway thanks and love the background music!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Patricia:) Made my morning. xoxo

little t said...

I'm going to have so much fun trying this one!

HiLLjO said...

That is MAGICAL!!! It works so good!!! I love the video!

Diana Mieczan said...

Little t :) xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, HiLLjO:)

Laura Bear said...

WOAHHHH best trick EVER!! Thank yoU!

Jana Miller @ 333 Days of Hand Lettering said...

What!!! This is awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jana:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk