Floating About In France

Friday, September 14, 2012

Fancy a flying house? A French artist Laurent Chehere is the genius behind the "flying houses" project. He combined his love for travelling and architecture into one to showcase the visual effectiveness of building designs sans a disruptive environment. His aim is to show the hidden beauty of even the simplest building. How interesting, isn’t it? I can not get over how surreal and peaceful they look just floating about in mid-air. Le sigh! xo

P.S: Remember those?
P.P.S: Friday gems are coming up!

(via Sho & Tell)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The first house looks like taken out of a parisian little street. Happy weekend Diana. Jill

Roselie said...

Goodness, where do you find all those beautiful things?! Laurent Chehere is indeed a genius and I adore all those houses especially the first, I wish I could live in one like that...

Diana Mieczan said...

Roselie, you are so lovely. Glad that you like them:) The first one is my favoruite as well. That huge window is so cool, isn't it?

HiLLjO said...

Houses on fire intrigue me...

Much more so when they're also floating.

Christianna said...

I want a set of these in my house! I find them so beautiful and calming! Ok, maybe not the one that's on fire, but it's still awesome!

Shoko said...

Magical, right? I love these so much! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Shoko:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk