Have you seen "Meet The Parents"? Did you like it? By now there are three parts to the story but the first one is my favourite as there is nothing more hilarious and nerve-wracking than meeting your future in-laws for the very first time. I still remember how nervous I was when I met Balazs’ dad – yikes! Anyway, the movie basically gives you a great insight to family dynamics and what guys are willing to go through to impress the father of their hopefully-future-wife. After tons of unsuccessful attempts that make you want to bury your head under the blanket, Greg (the super funny Ben Stiller) finally manages to win Jack over (the awesome Robert De Niro). It’s a laugh out loud type of movie that I enjoy re-watching over and over again. You?
Here are 5 of my favourite yet totally awkward moments from the movie:
1. On milking cats.
2. Greg must wait.
3. Greg says grace.
4. Oh boy - up in flames!
5. Step off - giggle!
Bits and bobs:
- Ben was the voice of Alex the lion in Madagascar.
- He also played with Winona Ryder in Reality Bites in 1994.
- Jinxy the rascal cat!
- I loved Ben on David Letterman back in 2008.
- Combine Robert DeNiro & Dustin Hoffman together and you get a whole lot of funny:)
- I adored him also in Analyze That. Have you seen it?
- Fancy a full review of the movie? Check this out.
- Pam aka Teri Polo played Abby Michaels on Frasier back in 2000.
- Did you know that Blythe Danner played in Will & Grace as Marilyn Truman? She was Will's mom:)
P.S: And a few other films you might fancy catching.
P.P.S: Plus 10 life lessons I learned from Seinfeld.
(Top photo via IMDb)