exPress-o Film Club: The Hangover

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Have you seen The Hangover? It's one of the most watched box office movies! I’ve seen both parts but the one that totally blew my socks off was the original. How was it for you? There is something so hilariously awkward about getting a peek into these guys' weekend where the stag party looses the groom-to-be in Las Vegas - from all the cities, right? Alan Garner (Zach Galifianakis) is my favourite character. His memorable one-liners: "It's where I keep all my things. Get a lot of compliments on this. Plus it's not a purse, it's called a satchel. Indiana Jones wears one" - it made me giggle for days. What not to like - tons of laughter, endless crude humour, bucket of wit, a bit of buttocks action (always good) and four brilliant comics including the foxy Bradley Cooper.

Here are three hilarious scenes that I love. So grab a cuppa and enjoy!

"This isn't the real Caesar's Palace, is it?"

"There's a tiger in the bathroom!" 

"Here's your car, officers" 

Bits and bobs:
- The best of Alan!
- Some awesome bloopers from the movie.
- Bradley was on one of the Sex and the City episodes.
- And he was also in Wedding Crashers.
- The Hangover 3 is planned to come out on the 25th of May 2013 and here is more about the plot.
- Zach Galifianakis on Letterman. He is so funny and that suit:)
- Ed Helms is the adorable Andy from The Office. How can you not adore his v-neck vests?
- More about the movie if you haven't seen it yet.
- Bradley Inside the Actors Studio.
- Andy goodness and remember, do not test his politeness:)

(Photo via Vanity Fair and IMDb)


Anonymous said...

I love that you put those clips. My whole workplace is watching them with me right now, hahah! Jill

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That was such a funny movie and I loved Mike Tyson!

Chic 'n Cheap Living

amy b.s. said...

i still laugh hysterically every time i watch it. the sequel, not so much. but the original is definitely epic.

SmartBear said...

Too many one-liners to quote! LOL! Love both of these flicks! So funny!

Christianna said...

Hahahahaha, this movie is amazing! I love the tiger song and the whole speech on the roof top about the wolf pack! Such a classic!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, how cool, Jill:) Hello to all of them.

Diana Mieczan said...

Chic 'n Cheap Living, he was hilarious, wasn't he?

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I totally agree. The first one was amazing:)

And the rain fell... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica | Hola!design said...

Yes! One of my favorite movies! The first is awesome. I love when they find the baby and they asked whose baby is this? and Alan says " i don't know, check its collar" hahahah

Diana said...

This was pretty funny, but I have to say I love Zach in "Due Date" even more!! Have you seen that one?

Kristina said...

Loved The Hangover! Makes me laugh sooo hard, one of the most funniest movies ever!!

Punctuation Mark said...

i looooove this movie and hate they ruined the whole thing with a second one... it was so funny and unexpected... plus bradley cooper!

Diana Mieczan said...

hahah..Monica! That was so funny.

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Di! That was such a brilliant movie(and I am totally smitten with Robert Downey Jr.)

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Punctuation Mark! The first one rocked. We will see how the third one will turn out.

little t said...

Love this movie!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk