Egypt by Boat

Monday, September 24, 2012

Have you ever been on a  sailboat cruise before? Over the weekend my friend, Sofia and I talked about maybe going for a little river cruise next spring and while looking around for fun options we stumbled upon this dreamy little boat hotel. It’s an old style sassy vessel that used to carry royal families around Egypt. Their cruise includes Nile river tours and the chance to see Egypt in a totally new way with archaeological treasure-walks in little villages and the magnificent deserts. What's more, the below-deck rooms are super stylish and when you feel dreamy, you can spend your mornings swimming in the Nile or sunbathing on the deck. Have you ever been to Egypt? xo

P.S: Also, Maine sailing!
P.P.S: Plus, whale watching.

(via size too small. Photos by Nour El Nil and the full schedule of thier tours)

16 comments:

Nicole Marie said...

looks like from an old movie!

Jess said...

A sailboat cruise sounds magical! I love being on a boat and near the water!

Melissa Blake said...

Ahhh! I'd love to do this!! :)

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Nicole:) Wish I could be sitting by those windows right now.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jess:) I am such a water-person.

Monica | Hola!design said...

This looks amazing! Sailing through the Nile River! I'd love to visit Egypt someday and see the pyramids!

BellaGetsREal said...

So magical.

CHEVRON and GEOMETRICS said...

I'm so happy you posted this. This is a complete dream. The sunlight on the water and the idea of sleeping in such an exotic place is so appealing.
It also reminds me of the old Poirot with Mia Farrow- Death on the Nile.
You'd feel like royalty on a boat like this.
xxxx

tutusandtea said...

What a dreamy way to see the World...absolutely brilliant!!!! Pinning to the Travel Dream board :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, me too. That would be such an adventure.

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Ch&G:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, fantastic, tutusandtea!!!

Lady Grey said...

I SO want to do this!

HiLLjO said...

How fun! I love the sail on the first one! Sooo chic!

Heba said...

Diana, thats a great post
as an Egyptian it makes me sad when people think of camels, deserts,and people wearing weird clothes when it comes to Egypt, but this post literally describes how i feel when i'm sitting on the edge of the Nile right before sunset :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Heba, I adore your comment and Nile during sunset must look totally dreamy:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk