Cheers to an exciting weekend!

Friday, September 14, 2012

Seems that the weekend will be rainy which it totally fine with me. I really enjoy gloomy-rainy days sometimes. How about you? Any great plans for this weekend? Tomorrow night we are invited for a jazz-style birthday party and hopefully Sunday will be all about Seinfeld and honey hibiscus tea - my new favourite. Sweets, as always have a wonderful weekend and here are a few great links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Check out how you can build your own smokehouse - brilliant!

I totally fancy a bowlful of this.

I'm ready:)

Apple and onion hand pies & cheddar!

Little tattoo goodness.

43 years ago The Beatles gave their final live performance.

Still swooning over Iceland.

A brilliant baskets idea for the fridge. Would you try it? (I totally will).

I love white blooms.

Pencil shavings cuteness and those for carrots!

Aww...

Amazing kitchen makeover.

Oh, how I wish I could be making jam in France.

Terrariums:)

I so fancy a slice of this sesame banana bread right about now.

Oh, London!

One totally sweet baby box gift idea.

Sun dried tomatoes:)

How awesome are those swinging chairs?

A few tips to sock bun perfection.

Lovelies, see you Monday morning. xoxo

(Photo via The Gifts of Life)

12 comments:

Diana said...

A Jazz styled birthday party...that sounds like fun!! Enjoy! I love that photo!! PS post photos of the party!! xoxo Happy weekend! We have a birthday party for a 3 yr old tomorrow... Toy Story themed!

Elsa de Diego said...

Yay! I feel the same way about rainy weekends. My parents arrived last night, so I'll be hanging out with them a lot (I haven't seen them since Christmas!) Have a great one! xoxo

HiLLjO said...

I love that dog in wellies!!! AW!

Melissa Blake said...

Ahh, the Beatles!!! :) Have a great weekend!

Sal {Daniel and I} said...

Have a lovely weekend! Thank you for your kind words on my blog this week - I really appreciate your well wishes!
Sal xx

Fabíola Beltrão said...

wow, amazing! what view?
https://www.facebook.com/fabiola.beltrao


xoxo

Silvia C said...

Hmmm...a rainy day and honey hibiscus tea. Never tried it but it sounds amazing. Enjoy darling!

Patricia Villamil said...

OMG that Iceland piece was out of this world! Where do you find these things? So happy I read it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Toy Story Theme, Di? How fun! I bet you guys had the best time.

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, I have to start carrying my camera with me more often:) And Elsa, how lovely. Have a wonderful time with your parents:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..my pleasure, Sal:) Sending huge hugs your way!

Diana Mieczan said...

Patricia:)I read Lily's blog weekly. I totally know what you mean about those photographs. They make me want to pack up and fly there right now:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk