Cheers to a cozy weekend!

Friday, September 21, 2012

Happy almost official autumn, sweets! On Saturday in celebration of the new season, my friend Sofia invited a whole bunch of friends for a homemade dinner of tomato soup, cheese toasts and an apple pie. Yum, I am looking forward to an afternoon of chatter, laughter and total bliss. What are you up to this weekend? Wherever your feet take you, have a cozy next two days and as always, here are a few great links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Ha, I love those polka dot bike stickers.

Secret suppers including 30 best off-menu dishes.

Solar spectrum art!

Fancy a bit of Tequila?

A beautiful pop-up dinner under the Golden Gate Bridge.

On my wish list.

NYC!

The charmingly stunning Beetlebung farm!

Neon love!

Bedroom with a tub.

Brooklyn beach for windy days - genius!

Ha! A birdhouse for people.

Looks so peaceful:)

Those nut-caramel bars look delicious.

I could so live in this place. You?

What a brilliant idea for a jewelry display.

What a great weekend soup.

DIY: fall centerpieces.

And a few more of exPress-o bits and bobs:
* genius egg trick.
* nifty fresh flowers trick.
* the stunning "Lost City".
* And hot air balloons in Turkey.

Loves, see you Monday morning! xo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photos via Note to Self)

12 comments:

amy b.s. said...

cheers to that!

Anonymous said...

Love those links diana and that bathtub is dreamy. Jill

Monica | Hola!design said...

Enjoy the weekend! I'm going to sleep in tomorrow and be laaazy!

see u monday!

Jess said...

Happy Weekend! It's back in the 90s here in Texas, but I'll be dreaming of fall from afar!

Lena P Cox said...

I love love love those shoes & the contrast makes a huge statement!
Wedding Saturday, then, fantastic dinner with Ron, at a charming place in a vintage city.
He had seared duck and I had seafood Napoleon.
2 @ a cute table, great music, wine and warm bread, with chargrilled oysters. Extremely romantic!

LyddieGal said...

i can't believe it's already fall!
hope you are having a lovely weekend!
Chic on the Cheap

Blond Duck said...

I'm so in love with fall right now!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, Oh yes! I wish I could have a tub in my bedroom:)

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds lovely, Monica:)

Diana Mieczan said...

90s, Jess? You are still having summer there, aren't you?

Diana Mieczan said...

Romantic, indeed Lena:) Glad that you had a fantastic weekend.

Lena P Cox said...

Thanks Diana
We both said it was Fantastic

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk