Cheers to a charming weekend!

Friday, September 7, 2012

What are you up to this weekend? This morning when I opened my balcony doors the air was already a bit chillier and felt like autumn is on its way. I must say that I am pretty excited about it. How about you? Tomorrow, I am having a few of my girl friends over for Bones season seven marathon. I want to watch the whole season before the 8th is starting later in the month. Lovelies, have a cozy and beautiful weekend. As always here are a few links for you to enjoy with a cuppa of your favourite beverage.

The beauty of jars! (I need to do that).

The best road trip mix, ever!

Stone fruit recipes. I can't wait to try the French style:)

I'm in the mood for it all, you?

Baked eggs in jars! How brilliant?

What a beautifully moody flat!

Incredible pixelated portraits.

Clever and cute!

That is what you call riding in style.

I simply adore Ashley and Aron's Bali snaps!

Tea time:)

I love beautiful entryways, you?

I can not wait to try Deb's newest recipe!

Best of bars and bar carts.

Saving seeds, how brilliant!

Seven female Nobel prize winners.

And a few more of exPress-o bits and bobs:
* Five ways to care for yourself when you're too busy.
* Are you fully present in the moment?
* Little moments:)
* How to stay happily married or have a great relationship.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Alice Gao)

12 comments:

Carrie said...

that sounds like a super relaxing weekend! i've been trying to catch up on shows as well before the all come back this fall. i really like the idea of having multiple candy jars in my kitchen filled with a variety of candy like m&ms, gummies, kitkat, etc. i just love how cute it looks.

Win a $50 gift card to Cutieshey Clothing! Enter here. :)
Want a pair of Lens Village Circle Lenses? Come and join my giveaway!


:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

I love that idea, Carrie! My friend has a few of those huge Ikea jars full of one colour m&m's. It looks brilliant in her kitchen:)

Emily Marie {Isnt That Charming} said...

Loving all of these links. Have a great weekend!
http://isntthatcharming.blogspot.com/

Lady Grey said...

wow there's a lot of great links here - should keep me busy on this rainy weekend up north : )
xo

Lena P Cox said...

Me and one of my best childhood friends are going to market, downtown, I'm beside myself with anxiousness. You have a great weekend. I'll try to get good photos and post them....bye my sweet

Light Pole Suppliers said...

I have been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I by no means found any attention-grabbing article like yours. It is beautiful value enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the web will probably be a lot more useful than ever before.

Jill Turner said...

I just scored a vintage bar cart at a local flea market and I love it! It is perfect in our home. Have a great weekend. XO Jill

jillianturner.blogspot.com

Jill Turner said...

I just scored a vintage bar cart at a local flea market and I love it! It is perfect in our home. Have a great weekend. XO Jill

jillianturner.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..fantastic, Emily:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, you are such a sweetheart!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds super fun, Lena:) Hope you had a great time with your friend.

Diana Mieczan said...

Awesome, Jill!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk