Burgundy Take on Autumn: Fancy or not?

Monday, September 17, 2012

I just read that burgundy is the new black and I kind of fancy the idea of a deep-luscious-spiced-wine shade of coat this autumn. You? Somehow it screams coziness and elegance at the same time and paired up with a navy chunky scarf, oh boy, it’s totally a winner in my eyes. Lovelies, will you be adding burgundy to your wardrobe? How about some sexy lipstick? xo

P.S: Snazzy blazers and a sassy pop of red!
P.P.S: Plus, a few other autumn trends that you might like.

(Photos by/via Catherine Natalia Munoz-Bentley, Elle, Fashionvibe, The shady side, Garance Doré, The Sartorialist, Stockholm Streetstyle)

16 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Every year, I fall in love with this colour all over again. It's all time favourite.

~Natasha Fatah~

Tanvi said...

Yes Yes.

Fall calls for this color.

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Patricia Villamil said...

I don't know if I like it. It's so strong, it's nice if you have a beautiful complexion. I love the color don't get me wrong, I just don't know if I could be a good candidate for it. I love the booties in the last picture. I'm thinking of getting a pair, and dropping the knee highs for a while. Won't you do a feature on that, booties vs. boots..!

Anacristina said...

I can't wait to wear this all fall and winter!

x's & o's
Anacristina
laughsandicecream.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Tanvi, so true: "fall calls for this color".

Diana Mieczan said...

Great idea, Patricia! I will write about it this week:)

Stephanie said...

I love it! I think one of my shopping goals for this year is to find a nice wool coat for winter in burgundy.

holtkamp said...

ooh yes, i love burgandy for the fall!

Lena P Cox said...

Fav is the burg pants with the leather jacket....
I think you are so right about, paired with a navy chunky scarf...
so yes!

Diana Mieczan said...

That is such a lovely goal, Stephanie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Lena:)

Lena P Cox said...

Cleaned the upstairs closet, just to look for burgundy, you silly girl, got me fall cleaning. I found 4, but want something from these photos. Shame on you, ha ha

Diana Mieczan said...

Lena, you are awesome:)

HiLLjO said...

GOTTA do the burgundy. It's my "hippie color" that I wear in the fall a lot. Mmmm so cozy!

Diana Mieczan said...

"hippie color" - I like that, HiLLjO:)

Frøken og Fru said...

Love the color!
I've already bought me two sweaters in this color, and a pair of burgundy jeans are on my "must have" list <3

Love Helene

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk