Breakfast For Dinner Monday-Style

Monday, September 17, 2012

Since Mondays are not our favourite days in general, Balazs came up with an idea to treat ourselves to a special breakfast-for-dinner each and every single Monday from now on. We figured it will be more enjoyable to ease into the week and turn those grumpy Mondays into fun-days:). Tonight’s plan is: French toast with vanilla crème patissiere + bruléed bananas + salted caramel sauce. Doesn’t that sound mouth-watering? It looks pretty easy to make and I even got my first ever blowtorch for the occasion :) Bon appétit! Fancy one too? xo

P.S: Full recipe here and if you feel extra adventurous you can even make your own brioche.
P.P.S: A new and sassy autumn trend is coming up!

(via Raven Ishak. Photos by Karen - Citrus and Candy)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking what I should have for breakfast and now I know what I want. I am ready to lick the screen, honestly. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Jill! You always make me smile with your comments. Thanks!

Stephanie said...

I will definitely be passing this recipe along to my husband and demanding he make it ASAP. :-)

Jessica said...

That looks incredible!

little t said...

Breakfast for dinner is my favourite!

Diana Mieczan said...

Giggle, Stephanie:)

Patricia Villamil said...

oh my god this is so decadent, my newest favorite dessert!

Lena P Cox said...

looks good
excellent idea...
I'm a fan of Monday....
uniqueness I know...
It's the start not the end!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lena, I like that: "It's the start not the end." - so true!

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

That looks so tasty. And also, an excellent reason for a blow torch purchase.

tutusandtea said...

drool!!!!! That looks beyond delicious... could I venture to say foodgasm?? :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Mills? :)

Diana Mieczan said...

TOTALLY, tutusandtea!!! Giggle:)

HiLLjO said...

I'd eat this and I don't care for banana! YUM!

Katherine Abreu said...

oh my god this is so decadent, my newest favorite dessert!

Diana Mieczan said...

yay, Katherine:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk