Autumn Denim Here I Come!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

What denims do you like wearing most? Flared, bootcut, ripped, boyfriends' or maybe skinnies? As much as I love all the above I most enjoy cigarette jeans aka skinnies as they are very versatile. I love how you can wear them rolled up with ballerinas in the morning and by the afternoon you can just slip a pair of boots on top for a dinner date, and they look so good with oversized sweaters and breezy shirts. I simply find them the easiest to wear. How about you? What’s your autumn uniform of choice? xo

P.S: And blazers.
P.P.S: Tips on how to have mile long legs.

(Photos via/by Haydee Sentianin, Joie de vivre, Garance Doré, Vanessa Jackman)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're also most practical during rain or snowy days. I want the whole second outfit. Cheers, Grace.

Diana Mieczan said...

They are, indeed, Grace. I love wearing with with looong boots:)

HiLLjO said...

I love all jeans, but I change it up depending on my top.
Flowy, billowy top=skinny jeans.
tight, tiny top = bootcut or flare/trouser

I love skinnies with boots, too!

Dancing Branflake said...

I love cigarettes but they don't look so hot on me. So flared jeans it is! But I do love the look on these gals.
My Fall uniform is sweaters and jeans.

Diana Mieczan said...

I like those combinations, HiLLjO:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Cozy sweaters and jeans are the best indeed Tiffany:)

Christianna said...

I'm all about bells, skinnies and boyfriend jeans. I guess I like to make a statement?!

MrJeffery said...

love these looks. love to layer.

laurenjeanallece said...

LOVE the denim, stripes and cognac combo! That will be my go-to outfit!

Diana Mieczan said...

I bet that you look great in all of them, Christianna:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Lauren:)

Lena P Cox said...

Just bought 2 new skinny jeans 2 days ago...they fit like a glove...
Thanks for giving me some ideas on how to complete them...
Just bought short pewter boots too and was thinking of returning them, now you have me rethinking them.

little t said...

All perfectly put together- I love Jules!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk