Umbrella Sky in Portugal

Friday, August 3, 2012

Crikey, look at those floating umbrellas. Don’t they look magical? The other week Patrícia spotted this awesome installation in her little town called Águeda and luckily for us, she couldn't resist snapping a few photos. I’m probably partial to it, but just looking at them makes me feel like a kid again:) xo

P.S: 500 balloons in Montreal and those cool floating sculptures!
P.P.S: Plus, this underwater art museum.

(Photos by Diana Tavares & Patrícia Almeida via My Modern Met)

19 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Beautiful!!

~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~
~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~

Lady Grey said...

oooh I LOVE this! you're right, it is magical : )

Leigh-Ellen said...

So pretty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa:)

Wendy said...

How amazing would it me to walk under that?! Beautiful, Diana!

Justine said...

Wonderful!

Ann On and On... said...

Just amazing!

(I posted that photo (2nd one) a few days ago, but I'm thankful for all the additional links. Off I go....)

Happy Friday!

mermaid gallery said...

like painting the sky....the umbrellas are filled with light...so beautiful!

HiLLjO said...

This is beyond magical!!! I would just LOVE to stand under them and TWIRL!

Amber said...

wow, now that is pretty darn neat

Mal said...

That's so amazing!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Jennifer Hinh said...

This is so pretty, I'd like to go there someday!

Diana said...

How sweet and adorable is this!!

Michelle Baron said...

So stunning and fun!

Diana Tavares said...

A primeira e a segunda foto são de minha autoria espero que rectifique a informação..
www.dianatavares21.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks for letting me know, Di! I just updated the info.

Mike Swan said...

Wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Like last year yet another great art intallation by Umbrella Sky Project. It´s awesome and magical to walk along these steets :)

Ela from Poland said...

This is so fantastic :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk