Travel Fantasy: Lake of Sainte-Croix in France

Tuesday, August 14, 2012


Just for a second, close your eyes and imagine floating about in that turquoise water right about now. Ekk, just thinking about it makes me smile. How much fun would it be to take one last trip this summer to the Lake of Sainte-Croix in France? We could try fly-fishing in the mornings, take long walks around the Grand canyon du Verdon after lunch and spend the evenings on a boat spotting shooting stars. Are you in? Have you been to this lake before? xo

P.S: Remember this French spot?

(Photos via Haydee SentianinMilliyet & Pictures of the Planet)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you find all those cool places? I want to be there right now-Le sigh. Jill

Sage Crown Parker said...

yes, i'm in! even though i can see turquoise water from my window where i sit, it's still magical and looks heavenly!!!

Sage Crown Parker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Inés said...

Wait for me, Diana!!!, I'm in!!! When we go?
Fantastic place, dear and amazing photos!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Just Another Shopaholic said...

This is beautiful! Definitely would be wonderful to see.

Silvia C said...

Hello Diana darling! Yes, I closed my eyes and I imagined being there. It's heavenly! I always like to know of places to add to my list. This is definitely one of them (already too many on my list to check out when in France!) Have a lovely day!

tutusandtea said...

Ooooo lala! Count me in.. Looks perfectly dreamy to me :) Have you heard of the lake of Garda in Italy?

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Jill. I so want to go there right now:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are such a lucky girl, Sage:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How about tomorrow, Inés:) You are awesome!

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, I have not but I am going to check it out right now. Thanks, sweetie

HiLLjO said...

I LURVE mountains! those pictures! AH!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk