This Week's Gems

Friday, August 31, 2012

Such a swoonworthy dress, don't you think? (And it would look stunning with a short stylish tweed jacket)...

Chocolate diamond + rose gold = a perfect combination!...

Such a great end of summer tea towel:)...

Striped wool loafers? Oh yes!...

I am so getting an apple peeler this autumn. Do you have one?...

Giggle, this must be the coolest bookmark I've ever seen!...

Such a beauty! Do you wear bracelets?...

Ha! A bicycle key rack - how clever:)...

Chalkboard US map - great for weekend daydreaming or mapping out the places you fancy going to:)...

I simply adore the colour of this vintage sweater. Just imagine wearing it with a pair of flared pants...

Oh so pretty and delicate!...

Loves, what caught your eye this week? Any great autumn buys? xoxo

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want everything from your list and espacially that tiny ring. Happy weekend Diana. Love, Amy

Courtney Erin said...

That dress is stunning - wow!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Melanie Montgomery said...

I love so many of those items...I really want the Chalkboard map..I've been having such wanderlust lately.

Monica | Hola!design said...

Love everything! I don't really wear bracelets, but I love the one you showed. Totally my style!

Dancing Branflake said...

I adore your gems! The skirt of that dress is divine- perfect for summer and fall... and possibly winter!

Steph said...

Aw, My grandma has an apple peeler. I remember using it to help her make apple pie when we were kids.

Amber said...

that tea towel is really cute. I wish I could have nice towels in my kitchen but my dog thinks they are his playthings.

Jennifer said...

I love to travel and explore on maps...that would be cool. I also love the bookmark as that's one of my all time favorite movies. Have a wonderful weekend! I'm excited my daughter's coming home for a few weeks!

Lena P Cox said...

The dress is a GEM! and those shoes, once again, want...plus, I have to find the bike. Thanks Diana...so glad to back with you. my sweet lady

binti said...

nice post.
https://onlinefootwearindia.wordpress.com/2012/09/03/wear-funky-shoes-to-get-noticed/

Diana Mieczan said...

Melanie, me too:) That map would be perfect for some daydreaming.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Tiffany:) You're such a sweetheart.

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool, Steph:)

Diana Mieczan said...

No way, Amber:) Your dog must be really funny:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Have the best time with her, Jennifer:) And Lena, glad to have you back.

HiLLjO said...

I'm going to have to go clothes-shopping very soon! I stare at my sweaters and sigh...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk