This Week's Gems

Friday, August 24, 2012

This lace beauty would make a beautifully casual wedding dress or a sexy date-night number...

Mugs for autumn chillaxing with a cuppa of hot chocolate:)...

Sailor covers for a good night sleep...

Oh snap! Would your husband/boyfriend wear it? (Balazs totally would)...

Swoon!...

Stripes for autumn? (It can also double as a diaper bag)....
I want to wear this beauty with white v-necks and jeans:)...

How adorable are those sandals?...
Those lemon-yellow studs stole my heart!...

Loves, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

(2nd from last photo by Rockglam)

16 comments:

HiLLjO said...

Ohhh that ring is really pretty.

Diana said...

I love the pop of hot pink with the lace dress...so chic and beautiful! Love that bag too!! HAppy Weekend! xoxo

Silvia C said...

Oh those sandals!!! Me want!
Happy Friday, darling!

Steph said...

Ooo love love that white dress!

Dancing Branflake said...

Love that necklace! And those earrings!

I don't think my husband would wear that shirt, but I totally would!

Jennifer said...

So many awesome finds! I love the ring, the studs, and the bag! Have a great weekend!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

u just reminded me of 2 things - i have heels JUST like those in turquoise which i need to find and i need to go out this weekend and buy new china

E. Charlotte said...

Love love love those sandals! I'd wear them up until it snowed!

Alexa said...

LOVE the mugs and the sailor duvet! :)

Amber said...

I know now that I need that striped bag in my life.

Liesl said...

What a lovely dress! :)

Lena P Cox said...

Likem' all....right with all my styles.

LyddieGal said...

Oh i love those mugs! they are a must!
(not that I need anymore, but ya know...)

Chic on the Cheap

manu said...

nice blog.
http://buy-blazers-online.bravesites.com/

Diana Mieczan said...

Di, that dress makes me swoon:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I feel the same way, E. Charlotte:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk