This Week's Gems

Friday, August 17, 2012

Aww...bumble bee bobby pins!...

How beautiful is this rainey dress? (with illustration pattern by Garance Doré)...

Hippo perfection!...

I want this table in my kitchen. (It has magnetically re-arrangeable slats)...

I love this ring!...

Food Rules: An Eater's Manual - on my wish list! (You can read about the book here)...

Cute!...

I think we all need a pair of those scissors...

Speaking of statement shoesthose flats would make a great autumn addition. (And they are only $18!)...

How awesome is this knot necklace?...

I want to wear those earrings with a little black dress and snazzy heels:)...

Happy Friday, lovelies! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your gems are awesome, as always Diana and I really need those flats. Jill

Lena P Cox said...

Scissors please....they can make the simpliest things so adorable.

Patricia Villamil said...

really delightful treats as always!

Anonymous said...

The bumblebee pins would be great for my growing bangs. I'm trying to grow them out and I need a good motivation. Off to shop! Ola

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Very true, Lena and Ola, those bumble bees would be perfect for your bangs:)

Amber said...

I want that table in my kitchen too. Its so unique and cool looking.

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

LOVE the bees- cute!

Jess said...

I love all of these finds, especially the bees and the skull ring! Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!

Hena Tayeb said...

I love the bees.

little t said...

I want that ring- and Blame it on my wild heart- such a favorite song!

HiLLjO said...

I love the bee pins!

I have been in love with that Ombre bag for some time, as well. :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk