This Week's Gems

Friday, August 10, 2012

Still swooning over polka dots!...

This print made me giggle. Isn't it brilliant?...

Ha, what a cool little idea: fresh herbs storage bag...

Such an adorable pair of shorts. Have you been wearing shorts this summer?...

Salt bird:)...

Sassy little skirt for fun girls'-nights-out:)...

How delicate and super charming is this heart bracelet?...

A snazzy weekend bag for romantic getaways:)...

Doors tea towel is a must:)...

Crikey, this must be the coolest teapot ever...

Grey and yellow the perfect combo. I love big bags:)...

"A traditional blend of thyme, basil, savory, fennel and lavender that captures the flavors of sunny Provence"- crikey! Just imagine having this pot of goodness in your kitchen:)...

A nifty little herb keeper....

Oh la la... French curtain perfection!...

Lovelies, happy Friday! How is your week so far? Any great buys or finds? What are you "eyeing" right now? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?
P.P.S: Also, don't forget about the awesome DameJolie  discount code this week and our stylish GIVEAWAY!

14 comments:

Behold the Metatron said...

I love the salt bird and the holder for fresh herbs!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

Monica | Hola!design said...

Oh my, that teapot is amazing! It's like apiece of art! Great finds.
P.S. I also love the sassy little skirt!

HiLLjO said...

That polka dot dress reminds me of the Cheshire cat; just dots instead of stripes :o)

Love the skirt and the mustache print. You'd like "F*&* OFF! I'm a hairy woman." It's a documentary and I love it.

katie walker said...

super cute! i love the polka dots!!

Natasha Fatah said...

I can't believe I'm going to say this but: You always find the best tea towels. :)

How often do you ever say that sentence in a lifetime? :)

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Dancing Branflake said...

Urgh. I want that weekender so bad.

Patricia Villamil said...

as always i love your friday finds.

Inés said...

I just ordered that Crate and Barrel herb keeper, it was love at first sight!!!

Big hugs, dear Diana!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Amber said...

that sassy skirt has my name written all over it.

Eimear OReilly said...

i loveeee it! so cool, great post hun. if you get a sec, i'd love if you could check out my new post!

http://supposeishouldblog.blogspot.ie/

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Monica? I am totally over the moon with that teapot:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO...giggle..I love that!

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, sweet Patricia and Inés that is fantastic! You will love it for sure.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thanks, Natasha:) I truly ADORE them...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk