This Week's Gems

Friday, August 3, 2012

This is one adorable knitted dress. (And it has bird wings pattern)...

Charming mini-vase for mini flowers:)...

Simple yet so beautiful....

Oh boy, I adore Swedish design...It makes for a teapot perfection...

"An Everlasting Meal" cookbook really tickles my fancy right now. Do you have one?....

What a special keepsake bowl, don't you think? (And you can totally personalize it)...

I am thinking about getting a new runner for our flat and I love this one! What do you think?...

Eek, I just got a pair of those Keds. Who can resist dots, right?...

Because you can never have too many jazzy notebooks!...

Ha, tree bark wine stopper! (Would make a great little gift for a wine-drinker)...

Fancy playing with patterns? This vintage beauty has it all: stripes and dots....

Those must smell amazing...

Ah, I just love those sneezy sheets. They would make such unique table napkins....

Beautiful pillow to keep the summer feeling in your home all year round:)...

Loves, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds?...

P.S: Fancy more gems?

(Fourth photo by From Scratch Club)

13 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

omg yes, love that dress and that tea pot is so awesome!
Yep, I could always use more notebooks around here :)
oooo, and the smell of fir is so good.

Love so many of these!!!
I wish we had little boutiques to find little goodies in around here.
I miss good shopping
Amy

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

That dress is the perfect cut and I love the print! Have a good weekend dear!

xoxo,
<a href="http://chicncheapliving.blogspot.com>Chic 'n Cheap Living</a>

Dancing Branflake said...

I adore this round up! Keds with dots? Sweet vintage dresses? Personalized bowls? Love!

holtkamp said...

that top dress is PERFECT!

Inés said...

Oh! boy, I adore white porcelain vases, if hand made, even better!
Fantastic gems selection my friend!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

HiLLjO said...

I love all your finds!!! Seriously, all of them!

Patricia Villamil said...

great finds. i love that runner!

Lena P Cox said...

Oh you are getting me wanting to shop...it's the notebooks and bike towels....here is how I can get both my loves...a notebook with bikes on the front....the umbrellas, also tickle me...you have to just love graphic umbrellas. I have one with raindrops, I adores it and peeps fancy it too. Like in your photo the colors are spicy, I need though pink, lol

Diana said...

Those keds are adorable!! I need to check in more often, I miss you and your blog!

Summer has been busy with the girls home from school! How is your summer love?

Love that journal...my hubby just bought me an owl covered notebook!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww I love little boutiques so much, Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Tiffany!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Miss you too, Di:) Summer is lovely so far. We try to spend as much time outdoors as we can and eat tons of ice cream. xoxo

Annie said...

what cool wine cork!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk