The New French Manicure For Autumn

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Remember this fun neon manicure? Well, according to ELLE Magazine, autumn will be all about rebelliously sassy take on French manicure. The trend follows just one rule - no white polish. The base shade can be any colour you fancy and the tips are all about rounder edges and funky finish. I really adore the top colour combination as it seems perfect for autumn greyness, doesn’t it? (Btw: it would look stunning with this little number for a date night). Does it tickle your fancy? xo

P.S: Here is the how to - it look fairly easy.

14 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

I really like the look of the black nails with gold tips.

~Natasha Fatah~

April Louise said...

I like the black tips, it's so edgy!

Anonymous said...

Both are really pretty & that dress you linked to is perfect. I.need.it.right.now. Jill

Melissa Blake said...

I love these!! Can't wait for fall!

Monica | Hola!design said...

I love this look! That black ZARA dress is so cool. (I love ZARA) xoxo

Christianna said...

I used to do black french tips when I was in beauty school! I LOVED that look!

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, isn't it? I love that dress.

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Melissa:) Mmm...hot chocolate, cozy sweaters:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Beauty school? How cool, Christianna:) Btw: welcome back, sweetie. How was Europe?

Diana Mieczan said...

Zara is one of my favourite shops too, Monica:) I love everything about it.

nicole said...

I currently have the french manicure with black tips! I got it done on Friday. It's been fun, and I've gotten several compliments. It feels sophisticated and edgy at the same time. ;)

HiLLjO said...

Ohh I like that. I'd try the black and gold.

Diana Mieczan said...

nicole, how cool! Now I am itching to get one too:)

Amber said...

I love the black tips. I wish I could do that on my own.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk