The Invisible Bicycle Helmet

Thursday, August 30, 2012
By any means, bike helmets aren’t the most comfortable or stylish things in the world to wear, right? Do you wear one while biking? Well, two brilliant Swedish designers, Anna and Teresa are set to change our perspective with their clever idea of an invisible helmet that they worked on for the past 7 years.  I’m in awe of them, aren’t you? Isn’t it brilliant? xo

P.S: Here is more info if you fancy reading more.
P.P.S: Plus, going Dutch and Danish.
 
(via Design Mom. Photos via Cathie and by Shannen Norman)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is jawdropping and exciting in the same time. I love Swedish design because it is always smart and presented in a beautiful package. I want one..hehe. Love, Amy

Lady Grey said...

Holy Wow - they ARE going to be millionaires! That's absolutely amazing!
It's an airbag helmet : )

Mari said...

Just brilliant! Just goes to show what happens when women step up to fulfill their potential!

Roselie said...

This is awesome!I want one too!

holtkamp said...

wow, that's an incredible concept!

Christianna said...

Wow, just wow!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh you are very right, Amy! They know something special:)

Diana Mieczan said...

They totally will, Vanessa! Isn't it a genius idea - airbag helmet?

HiLLjO said...

BLIMEY!!! I looked at the site; you can get collars to match your outfit?! HUZZAH, BIKERS!!!

Amber said...

pure genius.

Annie said...

This is incredible! I have never found a helmet that I actually think looks good so I would love this instead!

My Soul is the Sky said...

wow... that is incredible. actually gave me goose bumps

Diana Mieczan said...

My Soul is the Sky, totally know what you mean.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, yup! Isn't that awesome?

HiLLjO said...

YES IT IS!!! Now all I need is a bike! LOL!

Tish said...

This is such a great invention!!! I loved the film itself, too. So wonderfully suspenseful lol. Thanks for sharing lady!

Lena P Cox said...

brillant!!!

Jamillah said...

i am totally mouth agape this is brilliant.

Diana Mieczan said...

Tish:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk