Rolling Hills

Friday, August 31, 2012

Remember as a child playing rolling down the hill game? So why don’t we start this last Friday of August on a dreamy note, with those idyllic photographs of misty mornings in Tuscany and beautiful rolling hills in Czech Republic. They were all shot by a brilliant Polish photographer, Marcin Sobas who is totally passionate about capturing the beauty of landscape. Bravo! xo

P.S: Also, summer fields in Bulgaria, lavender goodness in Britain and rice fields in China.

(Thanks, Monica!)

11 comments:

tiny dancer said...

Oh me! Oh my! These places are so rich - the grass has been so dry here this summer. Wish I would spend the summer here :D

Tasia

Diana Mieczan said...

Tasia, right? I also love the richness of the grass in those photographs:)

Cara said...

gorgeous!

marissa at the boot said...

wow...those shots are so breathtaking!

HiLLjO said...

How beautiful! Reminds me slightly of the rolling prairies and huge hills in South Dakota, of all places!

Stephanie said...

These picturs are so pretty, they don't even quite look real!!!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Thank you for the link, D! Beautiful, isn't it? I want to go there!

Just Another Shopaholic said...

My goodness those are beautiful pictures.

Amber said...

wow these photos look like paintings

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Monica:) I am so smitten with those photos.

Diana Mieczan said...

You're so right, Amber:) They do look like paintings. Spot on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk