One Couple, One World And Thirty Weddings!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Alex and Lisa is a sweet British couple who over a year ago sold off all their assets and embarked on a travelling wedding adventure…


Their plan is to get married in each and every country they visit across the globe - but not officially. They want to experience the traditional or unique takes on wedding ceremonies in all those places including all the traditional customs, finding the perfect spot and of course the dress. At the end of the trip they will pick their favourite place, return and finally tie the knot - officially this time. Bravo, to them! What a brilliant way to travel, see the world and experience wedding ceremonies in all those different countries. What do you think? Would you do it? xo

P.S: Here are all the wedding locations so far: Seattle, England, Las Vegas, Mexico, Peru, Antigua, British Columbia - Canada, Belize and Hawaii)
P.P.S: Plus, more wedding goodness.

(via My Modern Met. Photos via I do, I do, I do)

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adventure & they must be super brave too. I would do it if I'd be 10 years younger. Jill

Tanvi said...

What an adventure indeed!

∞ © tanvii.com ∞

Cara said...

I want to do that!

Inés said...

Ah! Fantastic idea! I'm already married...but I think I would...maybe in ten or fifteen more years...when the kids are grown...I'm making plans here!!!

Big hugs!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Amanda said...

That's such a lovely idea! My husband and I eloped and then had a big wedding later without anyone else knowing we were already married. Now I keep saying I want another wedding- maybe I'll suggest this idea! :)

HiLLjO said...

I wonder what will be "different" about the "official" one...?

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, I said the same thing to Balazs this morning.

Diana Mieczan said...

That is a great idea, Inés!

Diana Mieczan said...

How cool and romantic Amanda:) I love how intimate and sweet elopements are!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, I think the only thing different will be the legal paper.

Amber said...

that is a beyond brilliant idea!

Tish said...

If only I could...

tutusandtea said...

What a dream that would be! The best of ALL the worlds :) Love it!

tutusandtea said...

What a dream that would be! The best of ALL the worlds :) Love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are so right tutusandtea: "The best of ALL the worlds".

Annie said...

What a beautiful adventure!!

wedding said...

I love this cute wedding planning for the wonderful wedding arrangements. The wedding planner is plan very well.

Daniel Hirsch said...

Thanks for posting this nice and descriptive post. Keep on posting these kinds of informative posts in future also.
wedding photographer new york city

Jacobs said...

I want to do that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk