Movie + Breakfast-For-Dinner Type Of Night

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What are you up to tonight? Balazs is working late so my friend, Sofia invited me over for a movie night-in. She lured me in by promising to make Diane's baked tomatoes with scrambled eggs. Don’t they look delicious? Anway, I rented Friends with Kids, which we both are dying to watch (Have you seen it? I just watched bits of it) and I am ready for our movie + breakfast-for-dinner evening. Here is the full recipe for the baked tomatoes if you fancy giving them a go tonight as well. I’ll let you know tomorrow how they turned out. xo

P.S: How about this salad for breakfast?
P.P.S: Plus, my favourite take on French toast and chefs with their breakfasts.

(Photos by White on rice couple)

16 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

Wow that looks yummyyy!

~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~
~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~

Mal said...

Sounds like a perfect evening, those baked tomatoes sound amazing!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Karena said...

How fun! When my children were little we would make breakfast for dinner when their Dad was away.

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

2012 Artists Series

Melissa Blake said...

Yummy! It looks delicious!! There's nothing better than having breakfast for dinner!

Patricia Villamil said...

i'm dying to see that movie too! The dinner looks delicious too!

Carrie said...

ah, that sounds like a perfect night! and omg, i've been really wanting to see that movie. let us know if it's worth it. :D

Look cute at the beach this summer! Enter to win a £50 gift card to Simply Beach.
Win a $50 giftcard to Shappy Apple! Come and join. :]

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Vintage Market Place said...

omg, yum, what time is dinner? ;)

I am gonna have to try this cause I love me some eggs.
Amy

mermaid gallery said...

getting some tomatoes out of my garden now.......

holtkamp said...

baked tomatoes sound amazing! thanks for the recipe link!

ElsaD said...

Darling, you always come up with the most delicious recipes...and the pictures to match! :) Love breakfast meals at any time of the day. XOXO

Stephanie said...

Those tomatoes look so yummy! And breakfast for dinner is pretty much my favorite meal. :-)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww how sweet, Karena:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Melissa and Patricia, the movie was cool and funny:) You should totally watch it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I wish you could join us for a movie night next time:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are such a sweetheart, Elsa!!!

HiLLjO said...

I would love these! Broiled cheddar tomatoes are my favorite.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk