Have you seen the movie It's Complicated? What did you think? Since it came out I watched it about 5 times, including last Sunday night. For me Meryl Streep can not do anything wrong, the lady is incredible and Alec Baldwin is totally hilarious (and hairy) - remember his omg line? It’s one of those films that ticks all the boxes from being funny, heartwarming and extremely scrumptious (the Croque monsieur sandwich holds a whole new meaning to me now) to even a bit heartbreaking.
Bits and bobs:
- I read that she tries to lead as ordinary life as she can and she says: "you can't get spoiled if you do your own ironing".
- Here is more about the movie.
- John Krasinski has a tiny little role in the movie but he nailed it!
- Check out how he felt about meeting The President for the first time - so funny!
- Meryl kisses and tells.
- Alec was also recently featured on the new Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee with Jerry Seinfeld.
- Steve Martin and Alec made a brilliant Oscars' duo, didn't they?
- Oh, we can not end this post without including Jack Donaghy's best lines from 30 Rock.
- And Nancy Meyers (the director) talks about the movie.
P.S: How about this one?
(Photos via IMDb)