Eight Awesome Doormats For Autumn!

Monday, August 27, 2012

Since I keep on spotting adorable doormats everywhere lately (even the little cake shop down the road), I've decided to get one myself that will bring smile to our guests' faces upon arrival on our doorstep. My mom always says that as insignificant as welcome mats might appear, they're one of the few first things your visitor sees in your home and it sets the mood. Good point isn’t it? So today I put together a list of eight welcome mats that are cute, stylish, some a bit cheeky and fun. Which one would you go for? xo

1. anchor, $25
2. bike doormat, $25
3. bone jour, $15
4. nice underwear mat, $24
5. please don't leave, $18
6. bonjour, $19
7. keep calm, $23
8. come in/go away, $39

P.S: Also, ten takes on picnicking:)

(Top photo by Maike, layout by exPress-o)

18 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

oh and all very affordable too! :)

Lena P Cox said...

smile laugh, smile more, break out laughing...I adore them...underwear, ha ha...can't stop laughing...
I seen one recently...
(The neighbors have better stuff)
I waited patiently for you to post...Love your posts my sweet

Mal said...

That bone jour mat is too cute, love it!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Natasha Fatah said...

So sweet!
Keep calm and come in is my favourite!

~Natasha Fatah~

holtkamp said...

i love that bike one! thanks for the post :)

Amanda said...

So funny you just posted this - I had just put on my little to-do list to get a new doormat this week! These are awesome. I love the anchor; I've been so into the nautical theme this season!

Patricia Villamil said...

contemplating getting number six!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, Lena:) I posted about that one here: http://diana212m.blogspot.com/2012/06/this-weeks-gems_29.html It's hilarious, isn't it?

Diana Mieczan said...

That is so awesome, Amanda:) I love nautical stuff lately as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Balazs adores that one too, Patricia:)

Kristina said...

haha, i love the one that says "nice underwear" :)

Diana Mieczan said...

giggle, Kristina:)

HiLLjO said...

How cute are those?! I want an orange coir mat for my door.

Diana Mieczan said...

That sounds super nice, HiLLjO

postbox said...

You’ll need to think about where you’re placing mats. Mats may be needed at front, side and back doors, and they can be placed inside or out.

Brielle Franklin said...

Good thing I have three entrances to my house! I love them all so much! I have been looking for a coir doormat for a few months now. I fell in love with number 8, it is totally my personality. Thanks so much for sharing.

Micheal Hussey said...

Your articles support me a lot in all mediums of subjects.
www.logomatsdirect.co.uk

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk