Cheers to a relaxing weekend:)

Friday, August 3, 2012

Oh boy, what a week it was. Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? Balazs and I are planning to spend the next three days by a little lake with friends and enjoy the last moments of the summer before the weather turns for cooler. Darlings, wherever your feet take you this weekend, have a great time and I'll see you Tuesday first thing in the morning:) Tons of kisses and as always here are a few fun links for you to check out. Enjoy! xo


Summer breakfast perfection!

How English sounds to non-English speakers.

Fancy making freezer jam?

In love with the first outfit.

This moment...

Oh boy! You have to see this.

Rebekka's adorable dress.

Soft and grey.

Oh, I want one of those too!

Dream state.

Now, I need a fig tree.

English roses.

Melanie's sister really knows how to throw an Olympic style party. Amazing!

Oh la la!

Yum, fried avocado tacos.

A few super cool travel jobs.

Also, in celebration of Singapore's 47th Birthday, the DameJolie shop is offering free shipping + a discount code (SINGAPORE47) to all exPress-o readers between the 6th and the 12th of August. Happy shopping! (This dotty number totally tickles my fancy).

P.S. Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo by Michele Nicolette via Elissa's beautiful blog)


Natasha Fatah said...

Thanks for another week of pure magic!!!

~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~
~Natasha Fatah Giveaway~

Melissa Blake said...

Here's to a great weekend, Diana! Thanks as always for the awesome links!

Tish said...

Hey! That's my bedding :)

HiLLjO said...

Aww the baby elephant is sooo sweet!!!

Happy birthday to Singapore, and happy weekend to Diana.


PS: Fried avocado is totally happening.

Inés said...

Loving those Roses this days!!!
Have a wonderful weekend, darling!
Big hugs!


Punctuation Mark said...

Hope you get some well deserve rest... Your plans sound very relaxing!

Eliza Jane said...

You know what's hilarious? The guy in the video about English is my friend, and colleague!! I saw this video for the first time two years ago, before I even moved to Australia! Then, I've been living in Oz and working at my job for two months, sitting just across the way from my friend Karl. We've even had lunch together (he normally wears glasses, and has much shorter hair, and looks different altogether). Just by CHANCE he showed me something on his youtube chanel, and I saw that video, and turns out IT'S HIM!! AHAHAHA Our minds were literally blown by this small-world. Well, mine was, he just thought it was neat that this little video him and his partner did for a competition has become so international. And then, after we spent Thursday/Friday of this week discussing this, BOOM, it's making the rounds again this weekend! HOW STRANGE IS THIS?!?!

I'll be blogging about this all in a couple of days, at

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Hope your weekend is amazing!!

Ana Degenaar said...

Happy weekend to you my darling! xoxo

Sarah said...

i hope you enjoyed your weekend! I was enjoying the sun too, i really don't want summer to end!
PS Loved these links!

Diana said...

Hope you had a nice time at the lake. Wow those fried avocado tacos look amazing! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said... are so sweet, Melissa and Tish, no way. So pretty, I love stripes!

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, thanks. Btw: Im making fried avocado tonight. How was it?

Diana Mieczan said...

WOW, Eliza! That is amazing. I LOVE that video and what a small world. Ha!

Diana Mieczan said...

Sarah, me too. I want summer to stay:)

HiLLjO said...

Making it tonight! The water on the avocado tip works, though! Tried that already! :o)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk