Cheers to a merry weekend!

Friday, August 17, 2012

Cheers to Friday, loves. What are your plans for the weekend? Tonight, Balazs and I are going out for pasta to our little favourite Italian spot and tomorrow we are picking up our friends from the airport. We plan to treat them to a fun few days full of sightseeing, wine nights and all that jazz. As always, here are a few great links to check out and I'll see you all early Tuesday morning. (Miss you already). xo

Oh my goodness - yum!

My type of wine bar.

The evolution of NYC’s skyline.

Julia Child remixed:)

How to make your own mounted antler wall hook - brilliant!

Mind-blowing macro photographs!

French 75.

A brilliant home art gallery.

This dock kitchen looks like a great spot for a meal in London!

I see rugs:)

Endless summer in a box:)

Cute little fruit stickers.

Another snazzy outfit with red flats!

I'd love to take this boat tour.

WOW, an amazing kitchen makeover!

The light...

I heart all things anchors, you?

A few great green tea benefits.

(Photo of the Big Carp River in Porcupine Mountains by Matthew Peterson via Wit + Delight)

11 comments:

ElsaD said...

Enjoy your weekend with your friends! XOXO

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks, Elsa:) Have a great weekend as well!

PriscilaPetersDecor said...

Lovely blog!
I found this blog visiting Annie's.
This image is so pretty.

I'm your newest follower!

Mimi said...

*gasp* that photo is breathtaking! so gorgeous! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Win 3 kinds of truffles from The Madelaine Chocolate Company! :)

Lena P Cox said...

It already started out buying red shoes and gray suede flat boots....plus, a journal and umbrella....tomorrow will tell what and where I go...enjoy your friends and hubby, my lady...will miss you

Aurelia said...

Have a great weekend!

I love your blog....fresh, fun and simple georgeous!

xo Aurelia

Punctuation Mark said...

Have a great weekend my dear!

Diana Mieczan said...

PriscilaPetersDecor, thanks so much:) Glad that you like it.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Lena:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Thanks so much, Aurelia:) I am *blushing*.

HiLLjO said...

That picture makes me achey for Fall.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk