Cheers to a breezy weekend!

Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday, loves! Ready for the weekend? What are your plans for the next two days? I'm organizing a little picnic party tomorrow afternoon in  a park nearby, so please keep your fingers crossed that it won't rain, eek! Lovelies, have a great one and here are a few fun links to check
out if you're in a blog-hopping-type-of-mood!

How to make your summer pieces work during autumn as well.

I crave salmon right now.

Ha, a mason jar cocktail shaker!

Beach chair crush!

Yup.

Wow...look at this Manhattan penthouse!

:)

On Natalie Portman's ballet workout.

Devilicious:)

A great read: Bonnie talks about balance.

Avion lemonade?

NYC in the 80s.

I love summer garden parties, you?

All things green.

Pasta workshop - love!

Adorable braids.

Tart perfection.

Snazzy gold eye makeup.

A few great tips on how to hard boil eggs.

See you Monday morning! xoxo

P.S: Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(Photo of the awesome Lama in a NYC taxi via Lolflow)

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, that lama is awesome. Have the best weekend Diana. Cheers, Grace

holtkamp said...

i love that gold eye makeup, will definitely have to try! :)

Mimi said...

now that you mentioned it, i am also craving salmon right now, haha! i haven't had salmon in a while... ;) happy weekend! :)

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
The Madelaine Chocolate Company Giveaway
Open internationally: Spirit Ink Tattoo Giveaway

Hannah said...

LOVE the llama photo :)

Liesl said...

I hope you have a great weekend too, Diana!!! :)

Stephanie said...

Hope you have fun at your picnic!!! It's a busy weekend for me: weddings and baby showers and concerts, oh my! ;-)

Stephanie said...

Hope you have fun at your picnic!!! It's a busy weekend for me: weddings and baby showers and concerts, oh my! ;-)

Lena P Cox said...

Adorable....the dogs will be jealous. Our weekend, me and Ron, consisted of family gatherings over crabs and shrimp. Also, paint party.

Sarah said...

a picnic party sounds just perfect!

my weekend has been about kicking back and relaxing. did some facial on saturday, and today (sunday), i'm just gonna spend my day at home, winding down for the weekend, before monday starts again!

hope you had a great picnic and a lovely weekend, diana! xx

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp, me too. I really love it too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Mimi, we had some salmon over the weekend. It was delicious:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Sounds super fun, Stephanie:)

Diana Mieczan said...

We had a fantastic picnic, thank you:) The weather was great..yay!

HiLLjO said...

LOL that llama!!! I want one so bad; to raise and make yarn with.

I just bought more llama yarn, too! Hope you had a great weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, that is so sweet!

Annie said...

How fun is this picture! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk