Cheers to a beautiful long weekend!

Friday, August 31, 2012

Yup, August is almost over! Can you believe it? I still remember pulling my favourite pair of sandals out of the closet like it was yesterday! I will so miss peek-a-boo toes:) Anyway, what are you up to this long weekend? Balazs' uncle flew in this week from Sydney, so we are planning a dinner and drinks with the whole family. Loves, have the best 3 days and I'll see you Tuesday morning but in the meantime, here are a few fun links to check out. Enjoy!

A whole lot of scrumptious goodness!

Jake's lake home.

Wow, 17-course dinner!

90 days, 90 reasons!

One amazing photographer.

The beautiful Duchess of Cambridge.

French laundry - yum!

Albert Einstein and his fuzzy slippers:)                                       

Jump!

It's all about fall denim.

A few secrets to properly washing + storing fruits and vegetables.

Solange Knowles has a cool blog!

How pretty are those rings?

Wear and enjoy:)

It's all in stripes.

I told you:)

How to frost a messy cake.

I'll miss summer, you?

That bathroom sink makes me swoon!

Cool!

DIY book tote - so cute!

What brilliant zodiac pillows!

Eight snazzy haircuts for men:)

(Photo via Note to Self)

13 comments:

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh btw: how cute is the girl in stripes?

Melissa Blake said...

I looove that top photo! Happy weekend, friend! xoxo

Lena P Cox said...

I was battling a hurricane...Isaac. Honestly we were hit direct, however, it was surrounding areas that suffered, lost of life and homes. Pray for these people please. We just got back power and internet. Glad you all are doing well.

Lena P Cox said...

and the girl in stripes is adorable....so glad to see happy, again...it really helps

Inés said...

Gorgeous picture!

Have a wonderful weekend, Diana!

Big hugs!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Martie @ Spunkyrella said...

love the links Diana! xo

Mills (héron + hibou) said...

Thanks for introducing us to Hilda Grahnat. Her pictures are beautiful. Blueberries and a lake swim are end-of-summer perfection.

Alexa said...

I cannot believe it is September already! Hope you are enjoying the nice long weekend, my dear!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh boy, how sad, Lena! I am so happy that you are ok.

Diana Mieczan said...

Sending you big kisses, Lena and Martie, I am so glad about it.

Diana Mieczan said...

My pleasure, Mills:)

HiLLjO said...

Ohh I hope you enjoyed! We did; took a mini 1-tank of gas road trip.

Lace Front said...

The picture has been captured very well.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk