Autumn Trend: Liberty Print Button-Ups

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am planning to ease into autumn with artfully beautiful Liberty print button-ups. How about you? After spotting them in J. Crew the other week, I’ve been daydreaming about wearing this blue number with rolled up pants and loafers or this one under a cozy sweater in a peek-a-boo type of fashion during cooler autumn days. They are like a little ray of sunshine on a gloomy day and as my friend says it, you don’t have to accessorize - they do that on their own. I’m sold! Would you wear them? xo

P.S: Plus, a few other snazzy trends you might like.

(Photos by/via The Sartorialist,  Vogue, Miss Cavendish, Hitchcock Blonde, Tomboy Style, Make Something, Brora, Fashion Vibe)

11 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

I would love to but I have to be very careful with prints.
certain prints are too much for my frame.
But these are super retro and cute.
Amy

Mal said...

I think I want J Crews entire fall line, everything is gorgeous. Loving these printed blouses

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Karena said...

Love the black and floral print!! I am going into J Crew later today (it is right up the street from me! Have heard so many great things about their new collections!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
2012 Artists Series

Anacristina said...

I don't think I could pull this off. I do love the pic of Natalie Portman wearing one with jeans.


x's & o's
Anacristina
laughsandicecream.blogspot.com

ElsaD said...

I had one Cacharel/Liberty shirt like 20 years ago. It has always been one of my favorite wardrobe pieces. I love that this trend is back :) xoxo

Natasha Fatah said...

I really do love this trend!!

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Antoinette said...

Yay I'm soooo happy florals are in as I'm a HUGE fan!

Between the lines

Diana Mieczan said...

Hahah...me too, Mal! Their stuff are amazing!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, so true! The perfect word to describe them: "retro". Thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

How lucky, Karena:) Have fun!

HiLLjO said...

I would totally try this. I might go out to search for one at one of the vintage stores here in Omaha.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk