A little end of summer pedicure trick!

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Here is a little pedicure trick that I learned from my friend Sofia this summer: to keep your red toes all fresh without constant redoing, rub a bit of Butter cuticle oil into your nails and skin every two days after the evening bath. The oil keeps the nail polish chip-proof and your feet smooth for much longer. (Psst: and it smells irresistible).
 
Have you ever used cuticle oil before? (This is my first time ever). xo

P.S: Also, no place like chrome.
P.P.S: And a little summer lipstick trick that I love.

(Top photo by Lucy. Last photo layout by exPress-o)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the first time I hear about that type of oil and believe me, my toes need all the help they can get..LOL..Going to try it. Love, Amy

Lady Grey said...

i should try this... I'm so bad at keeping my toenails pretty. Especially since I'm always wearing flip flops, my toes get pretty scuffed up in summer!

Inés said...

I used cuticule oil in my hands...(not quite often as I should, of course!) but never in my toenails...I'm trying it! Nice trick!!!

Big hugs, dear!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Cara said...

I get pedis all the time!!!
Lilac and Grey

Alexa said...

Ah such a good tip...mine are always chipping!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I know the feeling..I walk in sandals all summer long so this oil is a must for me:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Vanessa, it's perfect for keeping toes snazzy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Inés:) xo

Amber said...

never heard of it but I will be on the look out for it

HiLLjO said...

Washing the dishes works too ;o)

I bet this smells good.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO:)

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

That's such a great tip! Going to start using it right away :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk