Wanderlust

Monday, July 2, 2012

Between temperatures reaching a whopping 104 degrees at 6 am and me trying to figure out a way to stay cool, the only other thing on my mind this morning is how to magically transport myself to the Whitehaven beach in Australia. While I was brewing my coffee I spotted a little article about it. It said that this spot has the whitest (almost snow-like) sand in the world and stunning turquoise-azure colour waters. It’s also shallow enough with beautiful coral reefs which makes it perfect for snorkelling or diving and it’s one of those "rare birds" where the water is warm, the air is hot but the gentle breeze makes the combination totally irresistible. Swoon! Lovelies, are you ready to pack? Meet you there? xo

P.S: Remember this spot or this one?
P.P.S: Plus, more travel awesomeness!

(Photos by/via chang hyun Lee, Fresh Train, Bastian Linder)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is very hot here as well and I've been trying to stay cool in our house but it is very difficult. This place would be dreamy right now. I am in! Love, Amy

Jessica said...

This looks like an irresistible vacation spot!

Sage Crown Parker said...

this place looks beautiful and not a single house!
good luck staying cool!

HiLLjO said...

Oooh that is warm, Diana. Stay cool.
Love the photos; that water is dreeeeamy.

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Oh how gorgeous! I am excited to be going to Australia on business - if only I had time to visit this area!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

ElsaD said...

Wow...breathtaking darling! You always share the most incredible places in the world! I learn so much with your posts. Congrats! xoxo

Alexa said...

Oh I am daydreaming right along with you! Look at that water!

Dancing Branflake said...

I'm absolutely daydreaming of beautiful beaches and stunning blue waters. Oh man... these photos are painfully beautiful, Diana.

Diana Mieczan said...

So true, Sage. No houses just blissful relaxation:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I love Australia, Chic 'n Cheap! I hope you will have a chance to pop-by this spot.

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Elsa, you are so sweet! Your comment made my morning:) Thank you.

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Jessica? Oh boy, I cant stop thinking about it.

Cara said...

Ahh! Take me there!

Amber said...

I'll meet you there :)

Karina Cifuentes said...

I'd like to beam myself there right this moment. Gorgeous!

Eliza Jane said...

Oh my god, I'm in Australia! I have to go there!!! xx

Diana Mieczan said...

yay, Amber!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh yes, you totally should check this place out, Eliza:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk