Travel Fantasy: Galápagos Lagoon

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Crikey, how jaw-dropping is this spot? I literally gasped when I spotted this mesmerizing Lagoon hidden in the Rocas Baimbridgen by Ecuador's Galápagos Islands. Just imagine waking up to the most romantic fog, spending your days floating about in the warm salty water, daydreaming about all those little things that are on your mind. Bliss! xo

P.S: And here are the Galápagos Islands seen from space.

(Photos by/via Antonio Vidigal, Judith, Bobby Haas, My Modern Met)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG this blew me away. Nature is full of surprises. Jill

Wendy said...

Gorgeous! Floating in warm salty water with this sort of panoramique view, while letting your mind relax definitely sounds like bliss.

Patricia Villamil said...

They are beautiful indeed, so many endemic species. I think they are a UNESCO world heritage site. I'm dying to go. I have an Equadorian friend and they are very proud of this territory. And for great reason!

Amber said...

gosh it always amazes me how much beauty this world has to offer

Punctuation Mark said...

Nature never ceases to amaze me!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Jill and Patricia, indeed for a very good reason!

Lena P Cox said...

WOW

Annie said...

Another place I'm dying to go :)

Thorn McDaniel said...

Brackish water!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk