This Week's Gems

Friday, July 27, 2012

I love cozy stripes, you?...

Understated and sassy - my kind of necklace:)...

Cloud key-holder with magnets - genius!...

Swoon!...

Cups with cozy knits make my heart skip a beat. (And they would come super handy during cooler seasons)...

Be still my heart- the perfect Parisian ballet flats! (Which colour you fancy more: rose or butter?)...

Print perfection: "Feet, why do I need them if I have wings to fly!"...

Just imagine wearing those beauties with a  flowy and light maxi dress this summer - swoon!...

My friend got one of those portable planters recently and she couldn't be happier with it. They look cool as well, don't they?...

Because you can never have too many great market totes!...

This must be the pretties shower curtain. I love turquoise and white together, you?...

This elephant tissue holder made me smile...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? What are you lusting over right now? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

12 comments:

Wendy said...

I love the ballet flats!

Natasha Fatah said...

I've seen those prints before - they are so fun!

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Vintage Market Place said...

yes, definitely cozy stripes!!

Such cute things to check out here, especially those knit cozys!!!
Amy

Amber said...

oh yes. that yellow dress is definitely swoon worthy.

Inés said...

The cozy stripes look wonderful for this weekend., Diana!
Have a wonderful weekend ,dear!
Big hugs

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Wendy, I am totally smitten with them as well:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, I thought you would like them:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Right, Amber? I would totally wear it for a romantic date night or a weekend dinner party.

Lena P Cox said...

Want those ballets badly....my whole house is white and turquoise...its fresh, spa like

Monica | Hola!design said...

I fell in love with the earrings! sharp!

Diana Mieczan said...

It sounds beautiful, Lena:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aren't they awesome, Monica?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk