This Week's Gems

Friday, July 20, 2012

Sassy and sexy. Would you wear this dress?

Button wall-hooks? Yup! Aren't they the coolest?...

A great sailor tote for summer strolling...

Oh boy, a whale bottle opener!...

This lace tank seems perfect for summer. It's super airy, totally cute and looks comfortable!...

This pillow rocks, on every single level! (I love the design)...

Fortune cookie necklace with the most beautiful message...

Let's go to San Francisco today, shall we? Matte is a genius!...

Ha! A nifty avocado cuber...

My friend, Sofia just got a pair of those cuties and she said they are the most comfy shoes she has ever owned. (I love the little stars)...

Tea towels can add such a great accent to any kitchen. Those are superb!...

This print by Michele Maule is simply amazing and it would look so cool in a family room...

Lovelies, happy Friday! What caught your eye this week? Any great finds? xoxo

21 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous dress!

Morgan said...

That tank NEEDS to be in my wardrobe!

Young at Heart said...

ooh I want the button hooks so much... and the avocado thing too!!

Fashion art and other fancies said...

Love a good avocado and that yello tote bag is divine. Wishing you a radiant weekend;-)

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I love, love, love the tote and the pillow! WANT!!

Vintage Market Place said...

Diana you just have the coolest taste
You always have the neatest picks.

Love that whale bottle opener!

Have a great weekend
Amy

Just Another Shopaholic said...

Beautiful dress. I would definitely wear it.

Amber said...

oh mr. whale bottle opener, wont you be mine?

J. Beaudet said...

I love the whale bottle opener! Have a great weekend Diana!
Jen:)

Hannah said...

I seriously love every single thing on this list.

Lela said...

I would definitely wear the dress... if it were a little shorter. Looks like you would stumble a lot ;)
But the back is beautiful!

TheChambrayCountess said...

That avocado cuber is so nifty! And I love the first dress, it is so pretty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Young at Heart, I am also totally smitten with those two!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Amy, you are such a sweetheart!

Diana Mieczan said...

Isn't he adorable, Amber? :)

Inés said...

Gorgeous gems Diana! And that first dress, it's actually calling me! and whispering PARTY!
Have the best weekend dear!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

ElsaD said...

Beautiful darling! That avocado cuber is so genius! Have a great weekend! xoxo

dotblogg said...

I love this dress, I would wear it, but I would love a short version too;)
and avocado cuber!! genious!
have a remarkable weekend!
J

Diana Mieczan said...

Inés, that dress would be perfect for a party:) LOVE!

Diana Mieczan said...

J, a shorter version of that dress would be amazing as well...oh la la!

little t said...

Fortune cookie necklaces! :)

And those tea towels are lovely- would make a great host/ hostess gift!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk