This Week's Gems

Friday, July 13, 2012

One funky and totally awesome cardi...

How pretty are those neon dipped wooden salad bowls?...

A cloud ring for dreamy days...

Recently, I fell in love with Rachel's recipes and now I totally fancy getting her cookbook. Do you own one?...

Those sandals look very comfy, don't you think?...

A sweet print to show some love to the city we live in! (There is also one in blue)...

*Gasp*...

And how about those dipped juice cups? (Pretty!)...

Such a charming everyday piece - j'adore!...

I love how unique those arrow hoops are...

Happy Friday, sweetie! What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

(5th image via Metier SF)

13 comments:

Ann said...

Love the cardigan...
love cardigans that are comfy and long, just like that... and the color is wow!

Vintage Market Place said...

so many good things.
It makes me wanna go shopping ;)
Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann, oh yes! Long, cozy and super soft cardis are the best:)

Morgan @ xoxo, me said...

Fabulous finds. I love the salad bowls and think that maybe I would eat salad more if I owned them :) I also want that cookbook just because it's so pretty!

Inés said...

That book, I jus must to have it!
I always love your week gems, Diana, and these are no exception!!!

Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Amber said...

I feel a cookbook purchase coming on.

Dancing Branflake said...

Yes! That cloud ring is adorable!!!

HiLLjO said...

Those bowls are super! Have a nice weekend!

Victoria | Haute said...

omgeee these neon dipped wood bowls are to die for!! I want a whole set of them for summer!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..thank you, Inés!

Diana Mieczan said...

I agree, Tiffany.:)

Annie said...

love the juice cups!

Uye Surana said...

Thanks for including our lovely hand-dyed Cecilia Dress! Checkout our website uyesurana.com for more similar items.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk