This Week's Gems

Thursday, July 5, 2012

I fancy the idea of getting a few of those colourful necklaces and each morning pair them up depending on my mood (or what I wear)....

Aren't those sailboat swimsuits sassy? Which one would you go for? (I'm more for the one piece)...

Ha! A paint chip table runner - love!...

A perfect summer pillow...

Thinking about getting those lights for our balcony. They look so romantic, don't they?...

An adorable knitted sweater-top with super snazzy Peter Pan collar....

You know how much I adore tea towels, right? Well, this one is my new favourite...

Those yellow skinny jeans are on my summer wish list...

Have you read this book already? I just ordered it:)...

I am totally over the moon with this shower curtain pattern! It would look so good in an all-white bathroom...

How awesome are those cutlery pockets? Oh so perfect for picnics or garden parties. (Here is what you need: a paper bag, a cute straw and some cutlery - easy peasy)....

The Gramercy park in NYC - love!...

Lovelies, happy Thursday! What caught your eye this week? Any great summer buys or finds? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

14 comments:

tutusandtea said...

Love these picks! ...and the Copenhagen dish towel!! One of my favorite gifts to bring home from Copenhagen for my family & friends!

Ann said...

Oh my,
those are beautiful things,
would love to have that lovely table runner and those precious necklace.

Young at Heart said...

am fascinated by the book...off to do some research right now!!

Natasha Fatah said...

I love the Copenhagen poster - pinned it, and emailed it to my hubby. :)

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Alexa said...

Love the idea of those colorful necklaces...and now I'm going to order that book. I've heard such good things!

Inés said...

Oh! I ordered that book too, isn't amazing!...and I think I'm going to order that pillow too!...and those neklaces...and maybe that bikini!...Omph!!! You are a bad influence, dear!

Kisses & hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

HiLLjO said...

CUTE tea towel! YAY!

Hannah Q. Parris said...

Love those swimsuits! I used to always wear a two-piece, but this year I've been adoring all the pretty one-piece suits!

little t said...

I think I'm going to try make those cutlery pockets for an upcoming picnic- so cute!

TheChambrayCountess said...

You can tell I am in decorating mode because I honed in on the table runner and shower curtain instantly! Love those and that cutlery set is such a cute idea!

Diana Mieczan said...

tutusandtea, I cant stop thinking about this tea towel:)

Diana Mieczan said...

I heard so many great things about that book, Young at Heart :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Me too, Alexa. I can't wait to read it...:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, how fantastic, Inés:) We can be a book-reading-buddies:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk