Stylish Families

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Last May we talked about stylish couples and my love for people watching, remember? Well, since a good majority of my friends is expecting right now, I keep on spotting adorable and super stylish families everywhere. I even stopped a snazzy mama yesterday on the street just to tell her how adorable she looks in matching stripes with her tiny baby boy. (Wish I had a camera with me to snap a photo of them).

Anyway, what do you think about the families above? Aren't they beautiful? I simply adore their individual styles that totally complement each other. xo

P.S: Also, this stripy trio:)

(Photos by/via The Sartorialist, it's my darlin', Bleubird, Color Stalker, Fadtony, Galia and Design Mom)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful but the second one is my favorite. The mom and the little girl are very French.chic.looking. Cheers, Grace

Mimi said...

awwww, cute!!! i love family #2's style and the last family's bright colors! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Dancing Branflake said...

Adorable! I love how all their clothes look completely mismatched yet pulled together fabulously. Very inspiring and something to think about.

Wendy said...

I love this, Diana! All of the families you picked are beautiful, stylish and best of all, diverse. Great idea for a post!

Vintage Market Place said...

great inspiration.
Amy

ElsaD said...

Great picks darling! xoxo

HiLLjO said...

How neat! I love these photos. It helps me daydream off to what our little family will look like hopefully soon.

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh. I seriously wish my family could look this stylish when we go out. One of us is usually in mis-matched clothes and has peanut butter in her hair. ;)

Amber said...

I hope when my husband and I have kids we will be as stylish as these families!

Patricia Villamil said...

how cute are those pics. But, I'm kind of biased, I think the BLAIRS is the cutest family ever! (the pic must have been before baby June was born) I love Design Mom!

tutusandtea said...

Oh how simply inspiring :) What a fun thought!

tutusandtea said...

Oh how simply inspiring :) What a fun thought!

Diana Mieczan said...

Very true, Grace. That second family is totally beautiful:) I love her hat.

Diana Mieczan said...

I love what you said, Tiffany. Spot on!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Glad that you like it, Wendy and HiLLjO, you guys will make one totally adorable family:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Alexa, :))

dotblogg said...

Now I know I want to be a family like in the third picture. That's my style, definitely! You know, I was terrified when I was looking at stylish people getting boring after having a family. There's a hope though!Thank you Diana!;)
hugs!!
J

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...J!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk