Pizzeria on Wheels

Friday, July 27, 2012


Bravo! How awesome is this mobile pizzeria in San Francisco? This gem of a place was designed and created by Jonathan who loves fresh, simple food and knows his pizza very well. He wanted to bring Neapolitan-pizza to people, rather than drawing them to a fixed location. All the pizzas are made on the spot, from fresh organic ingredients, in the awesome repurposed shipping container truck and baked in the wood-fire brick oven. Boy oh boy, wish that truck was parked just around the corner from my flat. It must smell divine and would come in handy during lunchtime. What are your favourite pizza toppings? xo

P.S: Also, this awesome coffee on wheels.
P.P.S: And this scrumptious breakfast pizza.

(Thanks Mandy)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wish the had one in London as well. Brilliant idea. Jill

Diana Mieczan said...

Jill, it would be awesome if they had one in every city:)

jeanette from everton terrace said...

Possibly the best food truck I've ever seen! Love this. That glass is awesome. I can only imagine what the neighborhood smells like after he's been there. My husband could eat pizza every day.
I like some onion of bell pepper on my pizza. Once had fresh figs on there as well, quite nice :)

Dancing Branflake said...

Wow! Talk about amazing! My favorite pizza toppings are vegetables. It just makes the pizza so yummy.

CHEVRON and GEOMETRICS said...

Funnily enough, I find this oddly magical. I don't know what it is but this is such a beautiful idea and I'm so glad it exists! xxx

Diana Mieczan said...

Jeanette, my Balazs could eat pizza all the time as well. He just loves it:) Btw: fresh figs? That sounds really great. I have to try it. Thanks!

Diana Mieczan said...

Fresh veggies are awesome, Tiffany:)

Lena P Cox said...

Pineapple

little t said...

The pizzas look amazing too!

Monica | Hola!design said...

Anything on wheels is super cute!
Now I want pizza!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lena, my friend loves pineapples with everything:)

Annie said...

My husband and I were just looking at this.. can't wait to go the next time we're in SF!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk