Nifty Lemon-Mint Ice Cubes

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The other day I stumbled upon this nifty lemon-mint ice cube recipe and I thought they would go perfectly with mojitos. Guess what, they sure did! I made some yesterday afternoon and by the evening they were ready to go. I have some leftover, so I'm planning to jazz up my mineral water with them today. The best part: the mixing possibilities are endless. You can swap lemon for lime, berries or even watermelon. Here is the how-to. Would you try it?

P.S: Also, ice(cube) coffee.
P.P.S: Plus, lavender lemonade.

(Photos by Amy via Eva Rees)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look so refreshing. I want! Amy

Jess said...

Ooooohhhh these would go perfect in a mojito or iced green tea!

Michelle {lovely little things} said...

Lemon-mint, yum!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, you will love it!

Diana Mieczan said...

Great idea, Jess. I love iced green tea - yum!

HiLLjO said...

Yum!!! I wonder how lavender would be...

Diana Mieczan said...

Good idea, HilljO:)

adamsmith said...

You made some good points .I did a little research on the topic and found that most people agree with your blog. Thanks.

mcx tips

Annie said...

Yum! I would definitely try!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk