Coral Ombre Take On Nails

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Have you tried the ombre nail trend already? I've been planning to, but so far I couldn't decide on the "colour family" - well, until this morning that is! I really like the coral, almost peachy combination above. It's totally understated yet makes a great summer statement, don’t you think? Just imagine wearing it with a flowy white dress, sunkissed skin and a messy bun - bliss. xo

P.S: Also, ombre hair and this dress.
P.P.S: Plus, cute polka dot nails and the colour combo of the second photo.

(Photos by/via Imgfave and NY Mag)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana the first set is really pretty. Now I just need all those colours to recreat it. Cheers, Grace

Nat @ dear little house said...

I used to do that a while back and people thought I was weird/ had made a mistake. Now it's all the rage!

Natasha Fatah said...

I actually don't like this trend. I like the colour blocking trend with nails, but the ombre effect looks kind of untidy.

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Anonymous said...

That is the prettiest color combination I have ever seen. Jill

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

I have ombre nails right now! Corals and pinks, with the pinky in InStyle red :-)

Flami&Franci said...

I love this manicure style!..i want try it soon as possible!..

follow me on:
http://monmannequin-flami.blogspot.it/

katie walker said...

i love this look! especially in that colour family!

Diana Mieczan said...

Grace, I am so going to try this look. So pretty!

Diana Mieczan said...

Ha, Nat:) I bet that ombre looks amazing on you:)

Diana Mieczan said...

How awesome, Elisa!!!

Amber said...

If I was better at polishing my own nails I would totally try this.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk