Cheers to a lazy weekend!

Friday, July 27, 2012

My loves, who is ready for the weekend? I totally am:) What are your plans for the next two days? Will you be watching the London Olympics? I have only three things on my list this weekend: sleep in, catch up on my magazine reading and make poached egg & avocado toasts. Darlings, have a great weekend and as always here are a few fun links for you to check out. Enjoy!

Isabella made her own porch!

Bunny pancakes - the perfect breakfast.

Succulent table.

Summer Olympics in a box:)

WOW!

The key to creating remarkable things.

Those chairs...

I love denim on denim, you?

One awesome juicer

Maria and Mark are totally adorable and their home is super cozy.

Side twist perfection.

This photo made me laugh.

Oh boy, I love flowers so much!

Clare rocks!

Ten great plant-based cookbooks.

Ha, green tea crêpes!

Julie's house.

Olympic tees.

I want to wear this today:)

Swoonworthy swimming holes.

Loves, see you Monday morning. xo

P.S. Fancy a bit of chit-chat? Join me on Twitter, Facebook or even Pinterest.

(The East Village photo by James Nord via Note to Self)

10 comments:

Vintage Market Place said...

Have a lovely weekend Diana!
We have nothing but laziness planned :)
I am not a big watcher of the olympics never has interested me
So for the next two weeks it will be movies and dvr'd programs to fill our evenings with.
Amy

Inés said...

Have a wonderful weekend, Diana! I'm planning on making you incredible yummy poached egg & avocado toast for dinner today and enjoy the review of the Olympics Games ceremony...

Big hugs, darling!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot,com

Patricia Villamil said...

i especially enjoyed your weekend links today. Loved the house tours and the swimming holes! enjoy your weekend.

Lena P Cox said...

2 of the same....sleep and read mags....Real Simple and Coastal Living...enjoy, I definitely will....my sha

Carrie said...

this weekend, i'll hopefully be able to cut my hair. summer's almost over and i've been planning to do that. LOL. i also watched the opening ceremony. it was alright in my opinion. there were some really interesting parts.

Look cute at the beach this summer! Enter to win a £50 gift card to Simply Beach.
Win a $50 giftcard to Shappy Apple! Come and join. :]

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Monica | Hola!design said...

I'm planning for a lazy weekend, too! hehehe sometimes you just need it

*see* you monday!

Diana Mieczan said...

Amy, sounds really good:) Hope you had a great one. Btw: any good telly series you are watching right now on dvd?

Diana Mieczan said...

Yay, Inés!!! Hope you enjoyed the poached egg and avocado toast:)

Diana Mieczan said...

You are such a sweetheart, Particia and Carrie, I love getting my hair cut. Have fun!

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally, Monica:) xoxo

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk