Cheers To a Great Weekend!

Friday, July 13, 2012

It's been raining on and off all day today but weirdly I don't mind it at all. It's nice to get a little break for the heat, isn't it? Lovelies, what are you up to this weekend? We are planning to catch a movie or two tomorrow but have no clue what's good right now so any suggestions would be great! Have you seen anything you loved lately? Have a beautiful next two days and here are a few great links for you to check out if you are in a blog-hopping-type-of-mood. Enjoy!

Yay, Jerry Seinfeld's new show is premiering  this month. I can't wait!

Milk.

I love those...

A letter to my 51 year old self - by Jill.

The dreamy black lodge.

The summer issue of Garnish is out! (Full of amazing gems).

The perfect combo: stars and stripes.

Sweet.

Roasted peach and lavender ice-cream.

Winery in Napa.

Amazing things...

Sunnies. ( I totally fancy the first pair).

The coolest thing ever - pirate adventure day!

Ha!

Three times adorable!

Beautiful engagement party in Nashville!

A few great makeup tricks for girls who wear glasses.

This little special moment:)

Oh my goodness, caramel stuffed apple cider cookies!

 See You Monday morning!

 (Photo by Anna Szczekutowicz via Note to Self)

17 comments:

HiLLjO said...

We're totally checking out Jerry Seinfeld's show! GAH!

Have a nice weekend; I'm jealous of your light rain! Send some to meeeee!

Natasha Fatah said...

Didn't even know Seinfeld had a new show coming out! How exciting!
Happy weekend lovely!

~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

ElsaD said...

Lovely picks as usual! Have a great one! xoxo

laura fox gill said...

Loved all of these--thankyou! x

Vintage Market Place said...

our rain has already disappeared and now I am sad. The sun is right back out heating things up ;(

No big plans for the weekend, I really dread weekends. I will probably craft or sew.

I have yet to see Moonrise Kingdom
Dying to see that movie!!
Have a great one
Amy

Justine said...

I heard Moonrise Kingdom was really great, I'm planning on seeing it soon! I recently saw the new Spider Man, and it was pretty good!

Mimi said...

it's been gloomy here in los angeles, but the thing is it's still so hot! :/ but anyway, i hope you have a wonderful weekend! :D

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

Karena said...

Have a great weekend Diana! I have not seen anything great, excepting the Best Exotic Marigold Hotel...takes you away to the most amazing sights, sounds, colors and characters!! Excellent!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

Ann said...

I love every episode of Seinfeld,
and now he has a new one... can't wait.

About the image,
looks nice,
but I can't help but see the bruises on her knees. what's the story?

Noemi said...

Have a wonderful weekend!!

Melissa Blake said...

Those apple cookies look delicious. Have a great weekend! xoxo

Eliza Jane said...

Great links sweetheart! xx

girl bedroom ideas said...

Hello here,
Got it! Thanks a lot again for helping me out! That was a very effective piece of writing.

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, it was raining most of the weekend.

Diana Mieczan said...

Thank you for the movie recommendations! Moonrise Kingdom, sounds really interesting.

Diana Mieczan said...

Ann, I think the bruises on her knees are simply from kneeling down while taking photographs.

Lena P Cox said...

Best pose of a photographer, in my eyes. It's what it takes to get the perfect shot. I'm assuming the other photographer is pose pretty interesting too.....I've had my head on the ground one day to get under a mushroom cap, picture that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk