Cheers to a fantastic weekend!

Friday, July 20, 2012

This morning I looked at the calendar and realized that we are well into July already. Incredible how summer is flying by! Anway, what are your plans for the weekend? Tonight my mom is flying in for a very short visit and she is coming with my grandpa. It's going to be a treat having him around for the next two days as we haven't seen him in a very long while. Darlings, have a beautiful weekend and as always, here are a few great links for you to check out if you're in a blog-hopping-mood. Enjoy!

Why is it hard to make friends over 30? (Great read!)

"Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired." Check out this video, it will melt your heart!

One awesome desk:)

I love musical glasses.

Audrey.

Yes, to all 4 - yum!

How to have a better day...

Oh boy, what a dreamy view!

I am totally making those this weekend! (Refreshing).

Summer uniform.

Top to bottom - it totally works!

Splash!

Clutch perfection.

Have you tried roasted peaches before?

A beautiful family home in Melbourne.

I am craving soba noodles with spicy peanut sauce right about now.

Bring on the Micheladas!

A few snazzy lipstick shades for pale skin.

See you Monday morning! Love. xo

(Photo via Design*Sponge)

11 comments:

Eliza Jane said...

Great links, honey! xx

Carrie said...

have the best time with your mom and grandpa. i always have fun when i see my grandpa before he passed away. i really miss him.

Look cute at the beach this summer! Enter to win a £50 gift card to Simply Beach.
Win a $50 giftcard to Shappy Apple! Come and join. :]

:)
Carrie
http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

Monica | Hola!design said...

Enjoy the weekend!
I really enjoyed reading Why is so hard to make friends after 30, very interesting stuff.
*see* you Monday!

Punctuation Mark said...

That video is so cute... The kids are adorable!!! Have a nice one my dear!

Deidre said...

Enjoy the weekend with your family!

Clara Turbay said...

so nice and simple!

Diana Mieczan said...

Carrie, we had a lovely time together! Its always so nice to see him and have a chat:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Totally agree, Monica. Such a fantastic read!

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww...that video melts my heart, Punctuation Mark:)

Randy orton said...

These articles and blogs are truly enough for me for a day.
bpclaimsinfo.com

Brock lesnar said...

I guess I have selected a mind blowing and interesting blog.
a fantastic read

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk