Bursting Soap Bubbles

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Confession: each time I see bubbles I get all excited as if I was five years old again. So when this morning I spotted Fabian Oefner's latest project, I literally gasped. I love how cleverly he captured soap bubbles in the moments before and all the stages during bursting. I bet it took tons of patience to create this series but the result is simply fantastic, isn’t it?  xo

P.S: More bubble goodness: like those XXL ones or those giant ones  or even those in Hamburg!

(via My Modern Met)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

The great part about having two boys is that they love playing with soap bubbles. I can always join in. Those are breathtaking photographs. Jill

Cara said...

very cool!

Wendy said...

This is extremely cool! (I'm a sucker for bubbles, too:) )

MrJeffery said...

awesome pics!

Inés said...

Ah!, Diana...my Luka is "the bubble man", my floors are always wet because of that! I love those Fabian Oefner's photos, they look like magic...
Kisses & hugs!

Inés
SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Ms. Cathy said...

wow, I can't believe those are soap bubbles!!! Very interesting, thanks for sharing :)

HiLLjO said...

ohhh the colors!!! I would hang some of these photos on my wall!

Amber said...

Every time I see bubbles I think of that scene if Finding Nemo where the fish gather around the treasure chest in their aquarium and so surprised when bubbles come out even though it happens like a dozen times a day. I've clearly seen that movie way too many times.

Frøken og Fru said...

Stunning photos!!!
I also love bubbles :)


Hope you're having a great evening!
Love Helene

Diana Mieczan said...

How fun, Jill:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww..Inés:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Aww...Amber your comment made me smile. I love Finding Nemo!!!

daisymay aka Chantele said...

Wow those photos are truly spectacular!

Daisy Dayz
Cross-Jones-Photography
My Hub Pages

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk