60's Winged Cat Eyeliner

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Remember when I told you about the new couple in our building? Well, since they moved in, each time I meet Iza on the staircase I keep on lusting over her eye makeup. I’ve been trying since forever to master the winged cat eyeliner look (no luck so far) but Iza makes it look so effortless. So yesterday, I got brave and asked her about it. Here is the scoop: her secret is Lanc├┤me Artliner, an eyelash curler and a cheap mascara (only on top lashes) – that is it! She said that you always start with the side of the eye (creating a thin triangle) and only then move onto the lid. Brilliant! I don’t know about you but I am spending my evening practicing.

Lovelies, do you wear cat eyes? Do you fancy the look? What's your secret? Do share! xo

P.S: Also, 5 steps to purple perfection and 3 ways to va va voom.

(Photos by Hello, it's Valentine, Matt Lever and via  ashore)

5 comments:

KristiMcMurry said...

Really need to try this! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Ah, it looks beautiful. Need to try it asap. Love, Amy

Diana Mieczan said...

SO adorable, Kristi:)

little t said...

The second picture (with the lashes) is perfect!

Lena P Cox said...

if that last 1 is you, which i think it is....YOU ARE FLAT OUT ADORABLE... the pose, the cute smile, the black and white photo, my lady you have tons of talent!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk