This Week's Gems

Friday, June 29, 2012

The perfect dotty number for summer...

Oh my goodness, how awesome is this jug? It would be perfect for summer dinner parties in the garden...

Open toe shoes are great for busy days. Aren't those pretty?...

This made me laugh out lout. What kind of doormat do you have?...
Swoon!...

I simply can't resist cute pom-poms. This one would be lovely for a summer party...
Those must be the prettiest ankle strap heels, ever!...

Oh so delicate and beautiful:)...

This print speaks to me on so many levels. So cool!...

This necklace, your favourite tee and shorts and a bit of lipstick - weekend outfit perfection!...

Happy Friday, darlings. What caught your eye this week? Any great buys or finds? xo

(Top photo by Sarah Vickers)

15 comments:

Sage Crown Parker said...

Ha, I love the doormat!
Mine is all function and not even a little fun.

Anonymous said...

What a fun roundup. The jug is super cool. Cheers, Grace

Diana Mieczan said...

Sage, same here:)

HiLLjO said...

I adore those larger polka dots! Happy weekend!

Chapstick Fanatic said...

LOVE that dress! i may actually swipe it up for a summer wedding i am going to in a few weeks.

http://lachapstickfanatique.blogspot.com

Behold the Metatron said...

genius doormat!

kristen
www.beholdthemetatron.com

ElsaD said...

Lovely options! Have an awesome weekend darling! xoxo

Natasha Fatah said...

So much loveliness, so little time!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

Now I want that dress and the ankle strap heels... and that mat really did have me laughing out loud :-D

Mal said...

I love that ring!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

E. Charlotte said...

Love this list!! Those open toed shoes are fabulous! I've made those pom-poms before too, for a baby shower! So much fun! :)

lucy said...

Ooh those pompoms look familiar! me and my friends made loads of them for our magazine launch party! I love that jug so much too, I would just want to pour and pour! Xx

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, big polka dots are super sassy:)

Diana Mieczan said...

Chapstick Fanatic, it would be perfect for a wedding. Great idea!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

Lucy and E.Charlotte, I LOVE those pom-poms too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk