This Week's Gems

Friday, June 22, 2012

Gasp - midnight sunstone necklace!...

Those wood heel shoes totally tickle my fancy, and I don't even wear heels much!...

How cool is this wooden cooler? Great for summertime-picnicking......

Tote-backpack! Listen to that: using adjustable leather straps you can wear this bag as a messenger bag or a backpack or even a tote bag - triple touble. Brilliant, isn't it?...
That must be my favourite summer wreath so far! (I love all things lemons nowadays, you?)...

Ha! Isn't that true? (My mom would love this print)...

Because you simply can't have too many teardrop vases in your home. (This one is only $4)...

Is it just me, or those dog plates are genius?...

Do you wear stacking rings? This one is way too pretty not to add it to the mix...

Yes, please, to all four:)...

Lovelies, happy Friday! How is summer treating you so far? Any great finds or buys? What are you lusting over this week? xoxo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

16 comments:

Dancing Branflake said...

I'm in love with that necklace, ring, and tote. Looking at the website, will probably buy the tote today. Perfect for traveling!

Diana Mieczan said...

You are so right, Tiffany. That tote is perfect for traveling:)

Elisa @ Globetrotting in Heels said...

that necklace is SO gorgeous!!

holtkamp said...

love your finds! that tote backpack is amazing!

Amber said...

that necklace is such an awesome piece!

Diana Mieczan said...

holtkamp, I am so glad that you like them:)

HiLLjO said...

CRAP that necklace is PURTY! Have a nice weekend, dear!

Jaime @ La vie...J'aime said...

looove the dual use bag- genius!

KristiMcMurry said...

Loving the necklace!! The lemon wreath is gorgeous too.

Christianna said...

I'm a big fan of that necklace! Lovely!

Patricia Villamil said...

those cute appetizer plates are so cute, and the rain/cloud print is lovely, i might have courage to recreate it for my daughter's new bedroom. Thanks for sweet idea!

tiny dancer said...

Oh me! Oh my! Wooden cooler?! *swoon*

Have a great weekend, Diana <3
Tasia

Roselie said...

I 'm in love with so many things! the necklace,the wooden cooler,the summer wreath,the dog plates...

laurenjeanallece said...

a WOODEN cooler?! I'm in love.

Diana Mieczan said...

Patricia, that is a great idea:) I love that print as well.

little t said...

In love with those shoes!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk