This Week's Gems!

Friday, June 8, 2012

Great summer-day look: tunic and shorts:)...

I've been looking for the perfect birthday gift for one of our friends and I think I found it: bike beer holder:)...

This dress would made an amazing summer wedding gown...

Those earrings would look super snazzy with the dress above, don't you think?...

How is this for a cool lamp? (They have a cat too)...

Four beautiful pillows for your sofa chillaxing! (Which one do you fancy the most?)...

Those sandals would look great with a short summer dress...

I'm thinking about  getting one of those 'wonderful jacket badges' to sew onto Balazs' jacket. I think it would make him smile. What do you think?...

If you love wine and cute tea towels, you'll adore this set! (Red and white wine pairing guide)...

This whale tie bar would make a sweet Father's Day gift...

Darlings, what caught your eye this week? Any favourites? xo

P.S: Fancy more gems?

18 comments:

holtkamp said...

those sandals are perfect! happy summer!

Tinacious Me said...

super cute tie clip!
www.Tinacious Me

Franka said...

Wonderful collection!

♥ Franka

Monica | Hola!design said...

The lamp is so cool! Made me laugh.

HiLLjO said...

How cool this week's findings are! Love all of them but the earrings are so special! I think Balazs would like the labels :o)

My week went by so busy; I hardly believe that Monday belongs to the same week as today. We got so much done, though and I'm even alternating doing yoga and walking every day. So glad you came to "see me!" Have a nice weekend!

Inés said...

Gorgeous findigs Diana! I love them all, but those sandals...Oh heart, be still!
Have a lovely weekend dear!
Big hugs!
Inés

SimplyClassyMe.blogspot.com

Natasha Fatah said...

Have a great weekend lovely!

xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~
~Natasha Fatah~

ElsaD said...

Wow...lovely selection! The Zara sandals are just beautiful! And the bike beer holder makes an awesome gift for someone I know ;) Have a great weekend! xoxo

Christianna said...

Gah, I wanna get married in a dress that is simple like that. Maybe not just like that, but close!

Sage Crown Parker said...

ohhh i want everything in the first photo!
happy weekend friend!!
xo

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

i need that bike/beer holder!

Amber said...

OMG I am totally getting the beer bike holder for Kevin. He is gonna love it!

Annie said...

this tie bar is too cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

Monica, that lamp made me giggle too:)

Diana Mieczan said...

HiLLjO, xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

Inés, I agree, those sandals are so cute!

Diana Mieczan said...

yay, Amber:)

gothic lolita dresses said...

Love the lamp!It's so cute!And the sandals are great!Awesome collection!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk