Sweet Tooth Sandwich (with fontina cheese)

Friday, June 22, 2012


Oh boy, how mind-blowing is this sandwich? I think that Friday doesn’t get any better than gooey fontina and berries, right? I’ve been eyeing this scrumptiousness for a week or so already but I simply didn’t have the time to make it yet, but with the weekend coming up, I’m thinking tonight might be the night. Wonder if it works with raspberries as well? (I just got tons of them yesterday). Loves, fancy one too? What’s your favourite take on a sweet-sandwich? xo

P.S: Here is the full recipe.
P.P.S: Plus a few more sadwiches you might like: green goddess, grilled cheese, asparagus and the Italian simplicity.

(Photos by Jessica - How Sweet It Is)

11 comments:

Natasha Fatah said...

That looks incredible!
xoxo
~Natasha Fatah~

Anonymous said...

OMG I need to get home right now and make this. Cheers, Grace

jeanette from everton terrace said...

My favorite is just like this, I adore a grilled cheese with fig jam and a thin slice of apple. This one is making me drool. I've also been known to delight in a Nutella one :)

Diana Mieczan said...

Jeanette, that combination sounds really delicious. Which cheese do you use for it?

dotblogg said...

You made my hungry! time for lunch!
hugs!
J

Monica | Hola!design said...

WOW Fontina is my favorite cheese! I never thought of adding berries to a sandwich, I'll definitely try this one!

Happy Friday!

Dancing Branflake said...

Oh boy! This looks so good! I think I need to use Fontina and fresh fruit on my sammies a bit more often. Delicious!

ElsaD said...

Wow...bring on the calories sister! Looks amazing! xoxo

Diana Mieczan said...

I feel the same way, Tiffany:) Seems like the perfect combo:)

Diana Mieczan said...

hahah...so true, Elsa:)

HiLLjO said...

YUM! I've never tried fontina but this looks very good.

I'm diggin' mascarpone + cherry right now.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

exPress-o All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk